Ordering Process Experience

MadMax

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2021 Antimatter Blue GT500 CFTP
A dealer can track a vehicle once it actually ships quite well through their vehicle viability system. They see every single check point with a date/time stamp as it moves around the country. Once it hits the convoy, them that's it for them.

Just because they don't tell you that, doesn't mean it's not possible.
Agree my dealer had looked at the visibility report and had told me it had shipped but what he sent me I don't know how he derived at that answer. All these systems seem to be screwed up.
Sponsored

Blwnsmoke

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Agree my dealer had looked at the visibility report and had told me it had shipped but what he sent me I don't know how he derived at that answer. All these systems seem to be screwed up.
I edited my post with screen shots of the actual system. See if he will screen shot it for you to see the latest.

Even though it says shipped, that just means it was released to the transport company. Doesn't mean it still isn't on a ramp at the plant.

Railcar info is posted as well in there.

Screenshot_20170325-230358_zps3xd9nycm.png

If you want to PM me your VIN, I can get the status of it tomorrow morning for you from another forum.

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT500 - SOLD and 2020 GT500 - SOLD
Your car still shows that it is still in production. It can't be shipped until the plant releases it for sale. Once that happens the status will change to Awaiting Shipment-Released and when it is accepted by a shipper, the status will change to Awaiting Shipment-Received.

My guess is that your car is being held for a QA check and won't be released until they are happy.

Last edited:

Tonymustang302

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2017 Turbo GT, 2019 GT350 racecar, 2021 GT500
I just got an email from my dealer my build date moved up to 8/16
Sponsored