Ordered a Mach 1 last week

GTP-J

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2017 -F150 EcoBoost 2022 Mach 1
Well I still don’t have a build date. I’m jonesing real bad too. Is anyone receiving their mach 1 with HP?
Order confirmed Jan 27, Delivery May 17 with HP.

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Some guy was bellyaching in this Mach 1 Facebook group about people ordering Handling Pack equipped vehicles and not using them on the track. Said those people were impacting his basic human right to get one. Crybaby.
Guess he better cry about every Demon owner and Corvette owner who aren't at the track either. At the end of the day these track CAPABLE cars can be driven on the regular roads where majority of people do 95% of their driving.

yjfang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 600A, HP, Tremec, Recaros, RSD
Also from a resale or "collectability" point of view (though I don't view cars as investments), the HP option will be more rare and highly desired in the future.

Hi-PO Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Shelby GT500
You all hold in there and wait it out. I ordered a 2022 Mach 1 with HP in May and had the order confirmed. I have not received a build date due to supply issues . About a month ago Ford sent me an E-mail saying they will get back to me in 45 days to let me know when my Mach 1 will be built. I am patiently waiting for a build date.
Sponsored