Sponsored

Has anyone ordered a Mach 1 yet

Codeblue009

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Steeda FJG Mach 1 Handling Package - 6 Speed
Well, I thought this might happen, but I am not sure what this will actually mean for production time for the handling package.
THE PRODUCTION DATE FOR YOUR VEHICLE HAS CHANGED.

We have made an adjustment to the production date for your 2021Mustang Mach 1.

Your vehicle is now scheduled to be built the week of November 1, 2021. We will continue to keep you informed regarding your vehicle's production status.

Thank you.​
My original email for production was the following:

YOUR VEHICLE IS SCHEDULED FOR PRODUCTION
We are excited to let you know your 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Fastback has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of October 25, 2021.​
In your next order status email, we will provide you an estimated delivery window of when your vehicle will arrive at Granger Motors, Inc.. While you wait, check out the status of your vehicle at any time by clicking the button below.​

I fear then, the next email I get from Ford will say, “Due to the temperature restrictions for the assembly of the 2021 Mach 1 with the Cup 2 tires, we regret to inform you that your vehicle will be produce in April 2022.”

It is a good thing I do not need a car right away. Anyone hear about the strategy of producing these vehicles in the late fall beginning of winter? Will they do what they did before and have a cut off period?

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
Well, I thought this might happen, but I am not sure what this will actually mean for production time for the handling package.
THE PRODUCTION DATE FOR YOUR VEHICLE HAS CHANGED.

We have made an adjustment to the production date for your 2021Mustang Mach 1.

Your vehicle is now scheduled to be built the week of November 1, 2021. We will continue to keep you informed regarding your vehicle's production status.

Thank you.​

My original email for production was the following:

YOUR VEHICLE IS SCHEDULED FOR PRODUCTION
We are excited to let you know your 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Fastback has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of October 25, 2021.​
In your next order status email, we will provide you an estimated delivery window of when your vehicle will arrive at Granger Motors, Inc.. While you wait, check out the status of your vehicle at any time by clicking the button below.​

I fear then, the next email I get from Ford will say, “Due to the temperature restrictions for the assembly of the 2021 Mach 1 with the Cup 2 tires, we regret to inform you that your vehicle will be produce in April 2022.”

It is a good thing I do not need a car right away. Anyone hear about the strategy of producing these vehicles in the late fall beginning of winter? Will they do what they did before and have a cut off period?
They’re not going to ship cars with cup2’s after a certain date. Being that the current situation is not usual, maybe ford will try to work around this with temporary tires and ship cup2’s separately to the dealer for install but I wouldn’t count on it.
Sponsored