Has anyone ordered a Mach 1 yet

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
Oh! Are you really expecting this to ship before the HP car?

Now I am seriously wondering if I should keep my HP car order and order a new one. I do intend to track tho!
Honestly I don’t know what to expect. If I get the HP one, I’ll probably get different wheels, don’t like the looks of them. If I get the non HP one I’ll buy the HP splitter and spoiler. I won’t track it and don’t care about the strut mounts. Will probly change the springs regardless of which one comes in first. Only other hardware difference is the rear sway bar, which is easy enough to change. So I’m not really worried about which car I end up getting.
Sponsored

Last edited:

hbash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Howard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Honestly I don’t know what to expect. If I get the HP one, I’ll probably get different wheels, don’t like the looks of them. If I get the non HP one I’ll buy the HP splitter and spoiler. I won’t track it and don’t care about the strut mounts. Will probly change the springs regardless of which one comes in first. Only other hardware difference is the rear sway bar, which is easy enough to change. So I’m not really worried about which car I end up getting.
I know it’s been asked before…
Can you paste links to the HP Spoiler and rear sway bar you’re referring to?

thanks

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
I know it’s been asked before…
Can you paste links to the HP Spoiler and rear sway bar you’re referring to?

thanks
They are in one of the threads in this Mach 1 forum, if I can find them before you do I’ll post the link.

Scat2018

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
18 Dodge Charger scat pack
Order mine 7/13

Sponsored

azelmo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 GT PP2 RC, 18 BMW 430i, 2022 C8 Z51 (on order)
Mach 1 ordered, Black, 700A, Handling Package, Red Calipers, Navigation.
Will look good in garage next to the PP2.

Scat2018

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
18 Dodge Charger scat pack
Mach 1 ordered, Black, 700A, Handling Package, Red Calipers, Navigation.
Will look good in garage next to the PP2.
Nice

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
stay patient
And today is the blend date, it's being built! Now more patience until it ships here, but this is finally progress 😍🐎

Contract signed on January 7th, EU dealer order was made on December 3rd 2020.

Last edited:

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
Since I ordered at 2% under invoice and before the June 1 price increase, both Ford and a selling dealership would make more money on a car built for dealer stock. There is zero benefit to them building my car instead. My dealer didn't require a deposit so nothing to refund either.
I may be a bit late in answering, someone else may have answered.

But that is not actually the case. An ordered car at a lower price and roughly known sale date is worth more than a potential sale sometime in the future at a higher profit margin to a corp.

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Well I just emailed the dealer and asked to change the order to delete the handling package and add the magnetic wheels. Based on so many posts here in various threads that combination of handling package and Premium seems to get delayed the most, was delayed again last night to Sept 27. Then asked to buy the HP wheels, spoiler, splitter, rear sway bar, and fender moldings at invoice cost. Curious to see if they go along with it, and if so, whether the production date gets moved closer. I wouldn't be getting the HP springs, adjustable strut mounts or Magneride calibration, but at this point seems to be a small price to pay, those things can be added later. And I never wanted the Cup 2's in the first place so that's a win.

Sponsored

dethmaShine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP FJG
Well I just emailed the dealer and asked to change the order to delete the handling package and add the magnetic wheels. Based on so many posts here in various threads that combination of handling package and Premium seems to get delayed the most, was delayed again last night to Sept 27. Then asked to buy the HP wheels, spoiler, splitter, rear sway bar, and fender moldings at invoice cost. Curious to see if they go along with it, and if so, whether the production date gets moved closer. I wouldn't be getting the HP springs, adjustable strut mounts or Magneride calibration, but at this point seems to be a small price to pay, those things can be added later. And I never wanted the Cup 2's in the first place so that's a win.
What happened to this?

dethmaShine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP FJG
As I have already decided to wait for 22 MY, I am also checking out GT500. Already pinged Zach to understand allocations. Maybe I'll never own a Mustang...

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
What happened to this?
The dealer said he talked to the regional Ford rep, who claimed the delays have nothing to do with the HP. I called BS but they weren’t on board with trying to get the order changed. But I still have the non-HP order scheduled for 6 weeks after the HP order (as of today anyway).

dethmaShine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP FJG
The dealer said he talked to the regional Ford rep, who claimed the delays have nothing to do with the HP. I called BS but they weren’t on board with trying to get the order changed. But I still have the non-HP order scheduled for 6 weeks after the HP order (as of today anyway).
Ah! It's clear that HP or some combination of HP + Premium is creating delays. I mean I don't think it can be contested. Well hope you get your ride soon. I have a wait!

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach1 700, 6 Spd.#5558
You got the same e mail I got on my non HP which I ordered the same time you did. We both now have nov 15th week. My question is if it gets delivered in 2022 do I renegotiate a new price? I know their answer could be to ordered a 2022 then but that starts the whole process again.
Patience is a virtue.
Sponsored