Sponsored

opt7 Switchback Turn signals...

Ninpop9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang
Wow.. The problems and wasted time from dealing with this company is horrible.

Does anyone else have an issue where the switchbacks hyperflash amber when the parking lights are off - but flash normal when the parking lights are on? I've went through two pairs now and the company rather give me a $100 dollar voucher to their site (which does not have anything worth buying for my car) then a full refund on the product.

Looking for assistance if anyone was able to fix this.
Sponsored

Whitedevil95

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J.P.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
That sucks. I almost bought those. Diode Dynamics makes a full housing that does switchback like that which I bought and works great no hyper flashing. For future reference.

S550_GTCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT CS
Yup, mine hyperflash also. I like the way they look, so I just left them alone. Has been about 2 years now and no other issues. I think someone found a way to wire in a resistor and that helped. There a thread about it on here somewhere.

OP
OP
Ninpop9

Ninpop9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang
The sucky part is that I'm out two hundred dollars.

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
That sucks OP. I am so happy when I was thinking about it, someone messaged me saying dont do it on FB. said he went through multiples of them, and all go bad. Everyone on fb who was praising them, within year was complaining of multiple sets.

yep, waste of money. I wouldn't tell anyone to get them with risk of them going bad.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Ninpop9

Ninpop9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang
That sucks OP. I am so happy when I was thinking about it, someone messaged me saying dont do it on FB. said he went through multiples of them, and all go bad. Everyone on fb who was praising them, within year was complaining of multiple sets.

yep, waste of money. I wouldn't tell anyone to get them with risk of them going bad.
Yeah, the ironic part is that they delete any review under 5 star on their website. Sheesh if diode dynamics had them in stock when I was looking a year ago I would have just went with those.

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, the ironic part is that they delete any review under 5 star on their website. Sheesh if diode dynamics had them in stock when I was looking a year ago I would have just went with those.
thats business Lol. if you are wanting to sell, you dont leave the 1 star reviews, bad for business. but not honest.

boos550t

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2016 Premium GT PP Old : 2017 Base GT PP 2015 EB Premium PP @ismgt
I had 2 pairs.

My first pair hyperflashed on my 2015 ecoboost

My second pair came on my 2016 GT from the original owner and it worked flawlessly up until recently, where the driver one would hyper flash half the time.

ditched them and just went with the morimoto xb turn signals instead. They work flawless. They don't have switchback functionality but i thought the amber gave it more of a classic mustang look.

OP
OP
Ninpop9

Ninpop9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang
I had 2 pairs.

My first pair hyperflashed on my 2015 ecoboost

My second pair came on my 2016 GT from the original owner and it worked flawlessly up until recently, where the driver one would hyper flash half the time.

ditched them and just went with the morimoto xb turn signals instead. They work flawless. They don't have switchback functionality but i thought the amber gave it more of a classic mustang look.
Yeah the sucky part is the price.
Sponsored