Sponsored

On3 s550 Single

5ohh_kenny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTCS
Anyone else anxiously awaiting this kit? On3 just listed it on their website saying it would be out in August tentatively. The pictures look really nice.

Before anyone else says it. Yes it’s a “max poverty“ kit. Some might turn up their nose at it. And I’m fine with that. I just can’t justify paying 7k+ on a FI setup. My car isn’t a daily so I don’t mind if I have to do a little work every now and then or take awhile to do an install.

https://www.on3performance.com/shop...20-mustang-gt-5-0-coyote-single-turbo-system/
Sponsored

Veteran

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT white
650whp at 6psi
That a very efficient setup.
What will a procharger give at 6psi ?

armykyle1 [HACKED ACCOUNT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP premium
650whp at 6psi
Not enough lol.

Anyone else anxiously awaiting this kit? On3 just listed it on their website saying it would be out in August tentatively. The pictures look really nice.

Before anyone else says it. Yes it’s a “max poverty“ kit. Some might turn up their nose at it. And I’m fine with that. I just can’t justify paying 7k+ on a FI setup. My car isn’t a daily so I don’t mind if I have to do a little work every now and then or take awhile to do an install.

https://www.on3performance.com/shop...20-mustang-gt-5-0-coyote-single-turbo-system/

I've been waiting some time. I really liked the BL kit, but the fact you can only do bumper exit was a no go. I'm definitely debating on doing the pre-order for the on3 kit, but I'd rather see how the first couple installs go.

OP
OP
5ohh_kenny

5ohh_kenny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTCS
650whp at 6psi
Procharger comes with an ~8PSI pulley in the kit. Not sure how much that is good for. Maybe 600WHP?
But what's really impressive is that's on an On3 turbo. Upgrade to an efficient Borg or Garrett and I'm sure it'll make even more at the same PSI.

Not enough lol.

I've been waiting some time. I really liked the BL kit, but the fact you can only do bumper exit was a no go. I'm definitely debating on doing the pre-order for the on3 kit, but I'd rather see how the first couple installs go.
Full exhaust, price, and not having to relocate the ECU/Fuse Box are the 3 things that will make this the best kit for our cars. Assuming on3s execution/fitment is on point.
The only thing i worry about is heat management. But that can always be addressed with coatings/wraps/blankets.

Torinate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convertible
Damn! I like it!

Waiting for results... hopefully install is smooth...

Sponsored

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT

Excel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mitch
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT and 2015 F150
They make a decent kit,no instructions and no tunes come with it
FYI....Its on the buyer to make it work ,I would still want twins over a
single

Tonymustang302

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2017 Turbo GT, 2019 GT350 racecar, 2021 GT500
Ohhh dyno numbers on the Internet I’m sold

And you would know what enough is?
dont you have a motley crew sleeveless embroided jean jacket to wash that came with your procharger?

armykyle1 [HACKED ACCOUNT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP premium
Procharger comes with an ~8PSI pulley in the kit. Not sure how much that is good for. Maybe 600WHP?
But what's really impressive is that's on an On3 turbo. Upgrade to an efficient Borg or Garrett and I'm sure it'll make even more at the same PSI.

Full exhaust, price, and not having to relocate the ECU/Fuse Box are the 3 things that will make this the best kit for our cars. Assuming on3s execution/fitment is on point.
The only thing i worry about is heat management. But that can always be addressed with coatings/wraps/blankets.
Heat shouldn't be much of an issue, hellion top mount is right in front of the heads. BL is in the same spot too.

They make a decent kit,no instructions and no tunes come with it
FYI....Its on the buyer to make it work ,I would still want twins over a
single
The on3 coyote page has a lot of information and installation instructions.

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
dont you have a motley crew sleeveless embroided jean jacket to wash that came with your procharger?
I’ll let you wash it after that FPC motor of yours eats itself...you’ll have plenty of down time.

Sponsored

Tonymustang302

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
I’ll let you wash it after that FPC motor of yours eats itself...you’ll have plenty of down time.
F83CD507-405C-4662-8C67-57772450A548.gif

I’d expect a comment that lack luster seeing you make poor decisions in the Forced Injection portion of your life. I bet you have a wicked rat tail.....show it off to the rest of the procharger boys in the mobile home park

Excel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mitch
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT and 2015 F150
Heat shouldn't be much of an issue, hellion top mount is right in front of the heads. BL is in the same spot too.

The on3 coyote page has a lot of information and installation instructions.
watched my buddy do an TT F150 last week it came with a few pictures lol........

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
F83CD507-405C-4662-8C67-57772450A548.gif

I’d expect a comment that lack luster seeing you make poor decisions in the Forced Injection portion of your life. I bet you have a wicked rat tail.....show it off to the rest of the procharger boys in the mobile home park
I’m ok with the “inferior” product. They usually all call it that til they get gapped and then they become angry little boys like you.

Tonymustang302

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
I’m ok with the “inferior” product. They usually all call it that til they get gapped and then they become angry little boys like you.
my Road racing shelby...sure.....my lpf tt car....fat chance.