Sponsored

Oil Pressure

TruVudu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Mach 1
Has anyone noticed their oil pressure at cold start. Mine is pegged @100 and I am wondering if that's normal. I don't recall my 2020GT or 17 GT350 ever pegging the pressure. Once the engine warms, it does drop to normal pressures.
Sponsored

Offshoregames

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
21’ GT Premium PP1 Carbonized Grey Metallic loaded
Vehicle Showcase
Completely normal. My 21 PP does it every morning

OP
OP
TruVudu

TruVudu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Mach 1
Glad to hear. Just picked up a used 21 M1 while waiting for my build. It was at a Chevy dealer and they changed the oil. Had me worried a bit. Slomaro techs don't know how to treat a proper car.😁

Sponsored

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Perfectly normal. Mine does this every single time from a full cold start. I just drive it easy until the car is warmed up and don't even think about it after that.

Geofft21

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Geoff
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach1 M2467
Has anyone noticed their oil pressure at cold start. Mine is pegged @100 and I am wondering if that's normal. I don't recall my 2020GT or 17 GT350 ever pegging the pressure. Once the engine warms, it does drop to normal pressures.
No idea, the export cars don't get the dash gauges, or the electronic oil pressure gauge option!

Tib

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Mine is a 2018 GT PP1 and does it too. I was worried about it and read the same posts where seems it all to be normal

Sponsored

murick

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Euro Mach 1
Good deal, not on the UK (RHD) ones I just assumed it was all?
Hmm, I understand that the export cars do not get the dashboard gauges because we do not need them :D. But having some sensors missing on RHD vs LHD is definitely strange. I will check the next time I am in the car, which sensors do I have and we can compare with yours.

Geofft21

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Geoff
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach1 M2467
Hmm, I understand that the export cars do not get the dashboard gauges because we do not need them :D. But having some sensors missing on RHD vs LHD is definitely strange. I will check the next time I am in the car, which sensors do I have and we can compare with yours.
It was the same on the RHD Bullitt, no oil pressure gauge on the dash or on the electronic selection. I think when the no oil gauge message for the dash came round, someone on programming took it off the digital as well!

Geofft21

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Geoff
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach1 M2467
20211120_144337.jpg
20211120_144349.jpg

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
LHD cars in Europe have digital oil pressure gauge, just not the oil temperature gauge, same as in USA. RHD don't have digital oil pressure on top of that. It's weird to say the least. I also don't see transmission oil temperature in your images but maybe it's there only for automatics, I have that one selected on my screen.