Sponsored

Official Tesla-Style Head Unit

StangATX

Project Corrupted Cyclone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 S550 White Corrupted Cyclone
Thanks for doing this. It seems like they are stalling though. lets see what happens. Whats the Paypal cut off?
To claim on Paypal I have couple months still. No worries, If PayPal was about to close the Window to claim I would've done it already. I guess s**t happens... I told him next time to get ready. But then again they've had holidays and new revision going on. This is mostly why it got delayed.
Sponsored

OP
OP
PatrickHenninger

PatrickHenninger

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - Oxford White
I hate to say this, but after reading through the last few pages, I'm glad I got out when I did. Just the 45 second boot time alone was getting on my nerves, I think I would have gone ballistic if my unit had any more issues develop.

StangATX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So, I took my car in today to fix my AC belt. I had the dashcam recording but the manager told me all the techs were stunted by the HU. They even started to play with it lol. One of the guy even asked if it was made by the manufacturer or if it was custom made. They just made my day:lol: I'll post the video in a little bit. :D

Last edited:

StangATX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

Frenchy480

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt pp shadow black
BTW... Those guys did a pretty good job on my car! Finally a good dealership. ABOUT TIME FORD!

That's funny. I took my car in a to a local ford dealership few weeks ago and the radio drew a small crowd of employees. They we're all blown away. Thx again for your guys' help in my radio freezing up. Reset button worked. Not sure why I didn't think of it in the first place.

elpatronvega

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang v6
So, I took my car in today to fix my AC belt. I had the dashcam recording but the manager told me all the techs were stunted by the HU. They even started to play with it lol. One of the guy even asked if it was made by the manufacturer or if it was custom made. They just made my day:lol: I'll post the video in a little bit. :D
Finally got the dhl text message. Should be here tomorrow

natepcbfl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Premium GTpp 50th AP ---- 1989 Mustang GT 25th Anniversary
Vehicle Showcase
So have enough premium owners put this in yet to get the premium bugs figured out?

Sponsored

jskwarek

Buy, ***, Sell, Repeat
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.skwareks.com
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
'15 EB
I've yet to see one Premium that is working. The Samuel I'm looking for above is supposed to be someone that has made it work per the manufacturer.

Evil Minion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GTI
I hate to say this, but after reading through the last few pages, I'm glad I got out when I did. Just the 45 second boot time alone was getting on my nerves, I think I would have gone ballistic if my unit had any more issues develop.
Dunno man, I'm loving this thing, especially after the March2017 update. Pretty much perfect for me now :thumbsup: Zero issues, knock on wood lol

The boot time isn't too bad, since the reverse camera works instantly and the climate comes on. I just start driving while it's loading, and the radio or music app opens by itself as soon as it's ready.

jskwarek

Buy, ***, Sell, Repeat
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.skwareks.com
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
'15 EB
EvilMinion, did you upgrade from a base or Premium unit? Does your unit read in Celcius and Kilometers or US measurements?

Jsson

jskwarek

Buy, ***, Sell, Repeat
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.skwareks.com
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
'15 EB
Is there a setting somewhere to switch to US standards? The company I bought mine from can't get the audio to work on mine. I starting to think either they don't have the Premium models figured out, or they don't know that Ford had Sync 2 and the '16 up is Sync 3.
Sponsored