Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.skwareks.com
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
'15 EB
My unit was assembled and QC'ed 3/29 according to the stamps. Good news is, everything on mine works with exception of sound.
Sponsored

donmcgowen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, D1 Procharger Stage 2
Thanks guys. Maybe I'll hold onto it for a while and see if we can figure this out. Too bad there are not more Premium cars using this. I didn't take that into account when I bought the unit. Oh well. Live and learn.

soldier989

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP Premium
So, my conductive paint fix for my AC buttons LED stopped working, which is a bummer. But because of this LED dying, I found something out. I repeatedly pushed the AC button over and over, very fast (to see if the LED would show signs of life) and found my "steering feel" option to start toggling on my cluster. StangATX confirmed his unit did the same thing, so its not just mine.

So we have a Mode button that toggles the HVAC, and an HVAC button that toggles the steering feel. :clap2::headbonk::frusty:

Evil Minion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GTI
So, my conductive paint fix for my AC buttons LED stopped working, which is a bummer. But because of this LED dying, I found something out. I repeatedly pushed the AC button over and over, very fast (to see if the LED would show signs of life) and found my "steering feel" option to start toggling on my cluster. StangATX confirmed his unit did the same thing, so its not just mine.

So we have a Mode button that toggles the HVAC, and an HVAC button that toggles the steering feel. :clap2::headbonk::frusty:
:lol: makes total sense.

Sponsored

jskwarek

Buy, ***, Sell, Repeat
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.skwareks.com
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
'15 EB
Did you e-mail the dude you bought it from already about it?
Yes, I've been in contact with him. He didn't have much for me to try and it was the weekend so was not at work. I did not hear from him today, either. Just sent him a follow-up email. Hope to hear back this morning.

Jason

donmcgowen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

With my limited experience, trying to change the drive mode turn on the AC Fan to full blast. Toggle again turns it off. Toggle again turns it on. But I have the Premium with 4 button toggles, not sure if that matters. Too many little bugs.

StangATX

Project Corrupted Cyclone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 S550 White Corrupted Cyclone
With my limited experience, trying to change the drive mode turn on the AC Fan to full blast. Toggle again turns it off. Toggle again turns it on. But I have the Premium with 4 button toggles, not sure if that matters. Too many little bugs.
Do you have the newer revision?

Frenchy480

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt pp shadow black
So I've been having issues lately with my radio. It either gets that red scrolling grid across the screen or I get a generic black screen with the time only when it loads up and it won't let me do anything unless I restart the car. Posted a couple pics. Anyone having the same issues? It's version 1 and not rooted.
20170409_203325-747x1328.jpg
20170410_143645-747x1328.jpg

donmcgowen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So I've been having issues lately with my radio. It either gets that red scrolling grid across the screen or I get a generic black screen with the time only when it loads up and it won't let me do anything unless I restart the car. Posted a couple pics. Anyone having the same issues? It's version 1 and not rooted.
My head unit was doing something similar when I had it connected but it wasn't bolted into the dash. It was like there was a bad connection that caused the screen to do this.

Sponsored

donmcgowen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Do you have the newer revision?
I'm really not sure, how do I check the revision? I got mine with the last group buy that Patrick did. When it boots it has a picture of a Mustang, but the Nav and some other stuff is in Chinese.

Something must be different for it to not work. Some with Premium were able to get audio to work, but not the backup camera. I can't get either to work.

StangATX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
List of group buy:
@2017PPGT , @jmm042 , @elpatronvega , @Oakley_5OH , @firestarter2 , @try714

http://www.dhl.com/en/express/tracking.html

Here are the new tracking numbers (They all work properly now):

@firestarter2 : 3076859645
@Oakley_5OH : 3076868874
@jmm042 : 3076850814
@elpatronvega : 3076854432
@2017PPGT : 3076847314
@try714 : 3076864361

DHL returned the packages because of wrong Tracking numbers. He sent me the new one. They look much more like the one I used to have for me (as well as the description and status). This should be the right one now. If by Friday it didn't move I'll start PayPal for sure. He had to many chances... He assured me the tracking number will be updated by tomorrow.

PS: You should receive a text message pretty soon. He double checked with DHL again this time. I apologize for any delay he caused. This isn't really serious from him to do that.

StangATX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm really not sure, how do I check the revision? I got mine with the last group buy that Patrick did. When it boots it has a picture of a Mustang, but the Nav and some other stuff is in Chinese.

Something must be different for it to not work. Some with Premium were able to get audio to work, but not the backup camera. I can't get either to work.
You probably hava the same as me. 1st gen. Did you have to remove the cd player and mount the brain instead? If so, Then you're 1st gen.

StangATX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I used to have that issue with the black screen. I press RST and it came back to life. Give it a shot...:shrug:

firestarter2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR G350 Track
List of group buy:
@2017PPGT , @jmm042 , @elpatronvega , @Oakley_5OH , @firestarter2 , @try714

http://www.dhl.com/en/express/tracking.html

Here are the new tracking numbers (They all work properly now):

@firestarter2 : 3076859645
@Oakley_5OH : 3076868874
@jmm042 : 3076850814
@elpatronvega : 3076854432
@2017PPGT : 3076847314
@try714 : 3076864361

DHL returned the packages because of wrong Tracking numbers. He sent me the new one. They look much more like the one I used to have for me (as well as the description and status). This should be the right one now. If by Friday it didn't move I'll start PayPal for sure. He had to many chances... He assured me the tracking number will be updated by tomorrow.

PS: You should receive a text message pretty soon. He double checked with DHL again this time. I apologize for any delay he caused. This isn't really serious from him to do that.
Thanks for doing this. It seems like they are stalling though. lets see what happens. Whats the Paypal cut off?
Sponsored