Sponsored

Official Tesla-Style Head Unit

StangATX

Project Corrupted Cyclone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 S550 White Corrupted Cyclone
I really wanna make my fogs stay on with turn signals, it's so hard to see my mother in laws driveway every morning.
That's exactly what I did. It bugged me to know that every time I'll come across someone in the parking lot. They'll tell me. "I think your light bulb burned out on the bottom". (Ford...:tsk:). Plus it does look ridiculous IMO whenever I see a car indicating and his headlight goes off lol.
Sponsored

Smarz1018

ScubaSteve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang Eco-boost
I wonder, does getting rid of the SYNC box also get rid of the door chime played through the stereo when a doors open?
Funny you mention this, my chime comes thru my cluster and not from the speakers like before, is this just because I got rid of the sync box?

StangATX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Funny you mention this, my chime comes thru my cluster and not from the speakers like before, is this just because I got rid of the sync box?
No, To me it always came from the cluster though... Sync it's just a Bluetooth interface for the car.

Eleanor15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
If you don't want your car to ding at you cause you don't have the seat belt clicked in, just unplug the connector going to the seat belt release.

soldier989

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP Premium
No, To me it always came from the cluster though... Sync it's just a Bluetooth interface for the car.
Interesting, it definitely goes through my speakers right now. My moms Escape has SYNC and her car chimes through her cluster at all times. I would never had noticed, if she hadn't pointed out that mine goes through the speakers.

Sponsored

StangATX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Interesting, it definitely goes through my speakers right now. My moms Escape has SYNC and her car chimes through her cluster at all times. I would never had noticed, if she hadn't pointed out that mine goes through the speakers.
I'll double check tonight. lol

donmcgowen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, D1 Procharger Stage 2
Can we have an answer about the backup camera. How does it work with the Tesla?

Sponsored

Agent_S550

Legend in his own mind
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT PP
If you don't want your car to ding at you cause you don't have the seat belt clicked in, just unplug the connector going to the seat belt release.
Actually you can turn the seat belt light/dinger reminder off in As-Built. I have on mine and it's glorious.

Eleanor15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
lol that's probably true. There should be just a single wire with a connector going to the release, just unplug it. Honestly haven't tried on my mustang but all my other cars I've owned it has worked lol

natepcbfl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Premium GTpp 50th AP ---- 1989 Mustang GT 25th Anniversary
Vehicle Showcase
That's exactly what I did. It bugged me to know that every time I'll come across someone in the parking lot. They'll tell me. "I think your light bulb burned out on the bottom". (Ford...:tsk:). Plus it does look ridiculous IMO whenever I see a car indicating and his headlight goes off lol.
The program ForScan will allow many changes to be made to the ECU. There is a big ol long thread about it in this forum. From the last time I looked you can indeed make the fogs stay on with turn signals and brights. This program is to be used very carefully and have a back up of the config before saving any edits.

http://www.forscan.org/
Sponsored