Sponsored

Official Tesla-Style Head Unit

StangATX

Project Corrupted Cyclone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 S550 White Corrupted Cyclone
Here's the first fix working on @PatrickHenninger 's unit.

Before & After

(APK available on the website).
dail.JPG
dial.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

StangATX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

BDMACH1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS
Everybody please empty your cache from your web browser and check http://stangatx.tk/ (I won't post the credential publicly. However just send me a PM and I'll give you the ID's).
Want us guys on the group buy to wait until we get our units? or should we PM you and get registered now???

Bob

BDMACH1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS

StangATX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No need to register it's universal ID's for everyone. Up to you if you want to check it out now or whenever you'll get the unit.

Sponsored

StangATX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I built an app to root the unit. However, I'm not sure if the exploit I modify will work. I need a beta tester. (If it fails nothing will happen to your unit. It'll just reboot or the app will tell you it's not gonna work). If it does work I will post it publicly on the APK Manager. Who is interested...?

PS: I know Kingroot might work but I'm not comfortable using a Chinese rooting method lol. If my exploit doesn't work I will have to check to modify Kingroot to take off all their crapware lol.

Thanks y'all!

Last edited:
OP
OP
PatrickHenninger

PatrickHenninger

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - Oxford White
I built an app to root the unit. However, I'm not sure if the exploit I modify will work. I need a beta tester. (If it fails nothing will happen to your unit. It'll just reboot or the app will tell you it's not gonna work). If it does work I will post it publicly on the APK Manager. Who is interested...?

PS: I know Kingroot might work but I'm not comfortable using a Chinese rooting method lol. If my exploit doesn't work I will have to check to modify Kingroot to take off all their crapware lol.

Thanks y'all!
I'm already rooted, this one is up to the next guy.

OP
OP
PatrickHenninger

PatrickHenninger

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - Oxford White
One more group buy for us who are waiting on taxed! Lol
While I won't completely rule it out, I also won't make any promises. It's very time consuming and stressful. The only reason I did a 2nd group buy was to get a unit in the hands of a developer...

Jknapp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CO v6 Mustang

Thanks y'all!
I can try tomorrow after I install it.
Sponsored