Official Tesla-Style Head Unit

Lexluther

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT350
Seller says separate brain doesn't mean gen1. I'll boot this up tomorrow when I get y car back from the dealer and check out the hardware what it says. My issue is I have a GT350 and I wanted an all-in-one unit so there isn't loose or tie strapped parts moving around. I'll have to see how to mount the brain securely. Any words from others with a separate brain and display unit on how they mounted the brain?

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
I didn't flash mine when I got it. It's been fine with the system image it came with. I did root it but that's it. I did wish I knew a way to do a factory reset (not just a android reset, but one that clears all the unit settings as if it was stock).

Sponsored

Fray_s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang S550 V6
So far mine has been working well. A few minor "issues" like the hazard button being a bit sticky, and the chinese characters which I hope will be fixed by updating and rooting... also the time keeps going back 1 hour everytime I reboot. Idk why lol

Olivas

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ernest
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT w/PP
There's a little storm brewing... A little breakthrough with the actual manufacturer, not the middleman we've been dealing with.

We could be looking at a 50% lower price than the original units, possibly in the $350 (shipped) range, but I'm still negotiating.
***sitting here counting funds available....***

WarEagleGT

S550 Newb
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Base model Ruby Red 2016 Mustang GT, Auto trans
So far mine has been working well. A few minor "issues" like the hazard button being a bit sticky, and the chinese characters which I hope will be fixed by updating and rooting... also the time keeps going back 1 hour everytime I reboot. Idk why lol
My local buddy who got in on it got his in, but he says his AC won't work and the steering wheel controls don't work. Would just updating it fix this?

Sponsored
OP
OP
PatrickHenninger

PatrickHenninger

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - Oxford White