2016 S550 White Corrupted Cyclone

Sponsored

Fray_s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang S550 V6
My only issue now is the front camera... cant seem to get it working :/

Update: I decided that the front camera isnt worth the hassle..

I had a lot of trouble getting the usb that is underneath the unit to stay working. The connection seemed very poor and loose so I had to improvise and melt the harness and then used electric tape to keep it snug. So far so good

Last edited:

[email protected]

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick D
Vehicle(s)
red gt auto
There's a little storm brewing... A little breakthrough with the actual manufacturer, not the middleman we've been dealing with.

We could be looking at a 50% lower price than the original units, possibly in the $350 (shipped) range, but I'm still negotiating.
thats a game changer! i might want to get in on one of those group buys.

Marvinmadman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 EBM
Now I need to do a little searching. Boot pics, change the °C, and maybe adjust the remote start AC settings as far as blower speed and ambient temp reference points. Track mode, dual climate so the head unit actually can do it? Lol

Last edited:

firestarter2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR G350 Track
My only issue now is the front camera... cant seem to get it working :/

Update: I decided that the front camera isnt worth the hassle..

I had a lot of trouble getting the usb that is underneath the unit to stay working. The connection seemed very poor and loose so I had to improvise and melt the harness and then used electric tape to keep it snug. So far so good
The plastic is crap you have to bend it a little so its snug. once it latches it will stay.

Sponsored

Fray_s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang S550 V6
The plastic is crap you have to bend it a little so its snug. once it latches it will stay.

It latched, I think. I put all the strength that god gave me to push this harness in and it still kept disconnecting. Anyway, its working now... one other thing is that the hazard button is kinda sticky. It doesnt toggle back to its neutral position after I push it. So I have to push up and down on it

OP
OP
PatrickHenninger

PatrickHenninger

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - Oxford White
Now I need to do a little searching. Boot pics, change the °C, and maybe adjust the remote start AC settings as far as blower speed and ambient temp reference points. Track mode, dual climate so the head unit actually can do it? Lol
You can't enable dual zone if your car didn't already have it. There are flapper/doors in the ducting that the car is lacking.