Sponsored

OFFICIAL S550 Mustang Press Wallpapers Pics!

chazcron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Fusion
why do many of the images have a 'shopped feel to them????
theyre almost too high quality
Doubtlessly, Ford has the best of the best retouchers on these. Great photos don't need a great deal of work in post. These are preproduction cars. Panels likely need subtle alignment, reflection removal and so forth. The videos will not need to stand up to close, lingering inspection, especially web-compressed HD, but I did see a misalignment in the "grille" at the top of the dash in the first video.

Other than one fake farkle highlight, I am too mesmerized to be photoshopically scrutinous. I may have to have this car.
Sponsored

jjw

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.shelbyparts.com
Vehicle(s)
'19 PP2, 05 STI 475whp, 04 cayenne turbo, Shelbys
Good question. I would think that the GT with Performance Pack would also get two gauges -- an oil pressure gauge and some other gauge in place of the turbo's boost gauge. Oil temp would be nice. Or perhaps cylinder head temp?
Looks like I was wrong... 20 spokes have 255/40s. The 10 spokes in the majority of shots (not the really square 10's) have 265/35's.

Wait... but the 20's seem to have a larger rotor and look to have the larger caliper as well.
Duh, 20 spokes are 19in, 10 spokes are 20in.
Makes more sense.

HanShadow

Threads
Reaction score
A little wider and lower? Check.
Nicer hips? Check.
Smaller, clean backend? Check.
Fangs on the GT? Check.
430 bhp on an IRS? Check.

I'll take a GT in black. I'm in.

pacettr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Parnelli Jones Saleen, 2013 Lagune Seca, and
Fake. Super CGI.

I'll believe it when I see it tomorrow.

Looks too much like the SN95.

Fusion coupe.

Too much retro.

Doesn't look like a mustang.

Did I cover all the conspiracies?

x2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14' GT500
Doubtlessly, Ford has the best of the best retouchers on these. Great photos don't need a great deal of work in post. These are preproduction cars. Panels likely need subtle alignment, reflection removal and so forth. The videos will not need to stand up to close, lingering inspection, especially web-compressed HD, but I did see a misalignment in the "grille" at the top of the dash in the first video.

Other than one fake farkle highlight, I am too mesmerized to be photoshopically scrutinous. I may have to have this car.
And I still see swirl marks in the paint above the headlight close up and waterspots on the tail lights in one of the rear photos.

Sponsored

ArtRios87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT Brembo Pack
What's with the 5.0 badge it looks awfully small in some of the pictures. It looks as if it was added digitally.

JonnyMustang

Mustang Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Flex EB
The toggles seems to handle some pretty cool controls too; one is traction control, one is a picture of the steering wheel, and another says MODE. Then there's the hazards as well.
Yeah, it's so much cooler to flip a switch to enable hoonage. I'd love to see an aftermarket label to replace the T/C off with "Hoon On". :thumbsup:

Revenant

Threads
Reaction score
Moderators, I'm not sure where color variations are wanted. Let me know and I'll follow along. For now, here's Oxford White. The car's also been lowered slightly.
15FordMustang-08-HR-white.jpg

WOT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gokart
I like this better than the 4 pot. im starting to think of ways to hide that ugly front end. the rear end looks pretty awesome actually minus the rear diffuser.

WOT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gokart
Moderators, I'm not sure where color variations are wanted. Let me know and I'll follow along. For now, here's Oxford White. The car's also been lowered slightly.
can you gloss the roof black like glass?

Sponsored

MustyTang

Threads
Reaction score
it didn't take me long to warm up the more I look at it the more I love itdoes anybody know if the coyote 50 is going to have a power increase

ArtRios87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT Brembo Pack
After see the pictures of the GT, the car I might go ahead and buy when the time comes. Just like my 2011 GT, I dislike the rear but gosh do I love the front of this 2015. Who knows, maybe the car will grow in me once I see in person. The side profile I don't like as much as the 2010-2014. So I am a go ahead and give this GT an 8/10

supersnake1204

Threads
Reaction score
The more I see this the more I like it. And I was sold on the first pics! Staying up all night for the reveal! Anyone else with me?

Ace_702

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ford Mustang, 2014 Mustang V-6, 2015 Ecoboost
Love it!, now the question is what color would be the cooler, I'll probably take an all black GT :)
Sponsored