Sponsored

OFFICIAL S550 Mustang Press Wallpapers Pics!

SpittinChips

Threads
Reaction score
Moderators, I'm not sure where color variations are wanted. Let me know and I'll follow along. For now, here's Oxford White. The car's also been lowered slightly.
I wouldn't change a thing, perfect.
Sponsored

JonnyMustang

Mustang Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Flex EB
Warming up to this in a BIG way.
Me too. The Autoweek shots ticked me off and I hated the new design. Seeing it in HD is showing off the great details that really let the Mustang charm shine through.

likeaboss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Corvette Z51
Love it!, now the question is what color would be the cooler, I'll probably take an all black GT :)
At least you wouldn't have to worry about the ricer looking body color rear diffuser.

Sponsored

shelby1k

Dear Ford,

Thank you and great job. Please show us the SVT soon, I don't think I can wait much longer after seeing these beautiful pics.

JonnyMustang

Mustang Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Flex EB
I knew this would be the case all along; there was no way a multi-billion dollar Ford was going to ruin a 50th anniversary icon in the 21st century. I think the interior alone is a fantastic upgrade, and the exterior will be superb stock, or by simply installing an aftermarket spoiler, wheel, etc.
I'm glad you did, I was getting alittle worried there. lol

Indeed, there's two things Ford doesn't screw around with, F150s and Mustangs.

SunTzu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nope
I'm in for the all nighter too ( will try at least) this forum have a chat???

And what is the site for the go further video reveal? I want to keep that open in a side window just in case something cool comes streaming in..

Sponsored