Sponsored

Official 6G Shift knob pics thread

scoggy_doogan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
I'm thinking I like the Raceseng Signature or the Slammer...

I like the idea of the cover to help things keep cool, but the only option they had was a cover that fits a core not listed in the Mustang section. The "ology" for Slammology, which is the last one.

Decisions, decisions...
Put in an MGW shifter and then you can have any knob you want. I'm leaning towards that route so I can rock the raceseng signature knob (top one you showed).
Sponsored

SR56

Threads
Reaction score
Website
seanrooney.realtor
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Put in an MGW shifter and then you can have any knob you want. I'm leaning towards that route so I can rock the raceseng signature knob (top one you showed).
Already have a Steeda.

SynisterGT

Kooks + Corsa FTW!!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
16 GT PP Mag/Redline
About to order a Raceseng knob, any discount codes available?

SR56

Threads
Reaction score
Website
seanrooney.realtor
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP

Sponsored

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Think I'm about to say screw trying to get a custom knob and just find one that's already made. Ordered a custom knob 3 months ago and still no ETA. :frusty:

Any of you guys actually have any recommendations? I initially got the CJPP knob with the cobra logo and stripes (from here: http://www.cjponyparts.com/shift-kn...obra-logos-gt350-gt350r-2015-2017/p/MSK411-V/), but over time I realize how much I'd like a bigger knob and much more heavier (preferably 500+ grams). So this caused me to order a custom knob that fit that description, but again this was 3 months ago.

At this point I'm almost tempted to just order a bigger and heavier knob (whatever the damn color/design) just to hold me over for the next 3 months I'll be waiting on one of the custom knobs I ordered to come in.

SR56

Threads
Reaction score
Website
seanrooney.realtor
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Think I'm about to say screw trying to get a custom knob and just find one that's already made. Ordered a custom knob 3 months ago and still no ETA. :frusty:

Any of you guys actually have any recommendations? I initially got the CJPP knob with the cobra logo and stripes (from here: http://www.cjponyparts.com/shift-kn...obra-logos-gt350-gt350r-2015-2017/p/MSK411-V/), but over time I realize how much I'd like a bigger knob and much more heavier (preferably 500+ grams). So this caused me to order a custom knob that fit that description, but again this was 3 months ago.

At this point I'm almost tempted to just order a bigger and heavier knob (whatever the damn color/design) just to hold me over for the next 3 months I'll be waiting on one of the custom knobs I ordered to come in.
Where did you order from? I'm looking at Raceseng. They've been very responsive via email to my questions, but no idea how long they take to ship out.

Sponsored

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Where did you order from? I'm looking at Raceseng. They've been very responsive via email to my questions, but no idea how long they take to ship out.
Anarchy Motive on October 30th, and Flossy Knobs on December 7th.

jvandy50

H3249
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, 18 ZL1-1LE
Anarchy Motive on October 30th, and Flossy Knobs on December 7th.
There's your first 2 problems lol. I ordered an anarchy knob and finally gave up and asked for a refund after many months. Noticed people were ordering after me and getting theirs...and mine wasn't anything too crazy, just red. It was just a simple mixup and he had no problems refunding me the money. But flossy...you were just asking for it from what I've heard/read!

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
There's your first 2 problems lol. I ordered an anarchy knob and finally gave up and asked for a refund after many months. Noticed people were ordering after me and getting theirs...and mine wasn't anything too crazy, just red. It was just a simple mixup and he had no problems refunding me the money. But flossy...you were just asking for it from what I've heard/read!
Sigh, lol. Did you ever get your refund? I may end up just going this exact route as well -- barely even wanting to wait another week. I talked to a few people who ordered from Flossy Knobs so that's kind of what pushed me towards them on the 7th.

So I take it there's no vendors that make custom, weighted knobs and have reasonable delivery times?

jvandy50

H3249
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, 18 ZL1-1LE
Sigh, lol. Did you ever get your refund? I may end up just going this exact route as well -- barely even wanting to wait another week. I talked to a few people who ordered from Flossy Knobs so that's kind of what pushed me towards them on the 7th.

So I take it there's no vendors that make custom, weighted knobs and have reasonable delivery times?
Oh yeah he refunded when i contacted him. Wasn't trying to smear him, as folks seem to love the product, but my order just kinda got lost and i was tired of waiting. I ended up with a gt350 knob/MGW combo that i love so it all worked out. But as you have the 350 now i could see where you'd want something heavier

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Oh yeah he refunded when i contacted him. Wasn't trying to smear him, as folks seem to love the product, but my order just kinda got lost and i was tired of waiting. I ended up with a gt350 knob/MGW combo that i love so it all worked out. But as you have the 350 now i could see where you'd want something heavier
Gotcha, and yeah for sure I'm in the same boat. I'm sure the product is great, but just not sure how long I have to wait. The GT350 knob is nice but for some reason I really like the ball feel a lot more, lol. I would put the 350 knob back in it but I can't find it :frusty:
Sponsored