Sponsored

Official 6G Shift knob pics thread

RoninRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Prem. (PP) Magnetic
Lol that's awesome!!! Him and I should meet up, especially after the order I just put in with you!
Sponsored

TheFaulk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Got mine from Flossy, love this thing. 100x's better than the stock knob. Only took 3 weeks.
image.jpg

Zerobar78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT, PP

Moddiction

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP

Sponsored

Moddiction

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Powder coated one of our shift knobs a very similar color we found to Magnetic Metallic today. Really liking this color! Shown with a few different finishes we did today for customers.

DSC_1093_zps6f8cbczd.jpg

DSC_1090_zpsykutvosg.jpg

DSC_1125_zps9ms0vovf.jpg

DSC_1119_zps2irdubdr.jpg

DSC_1118_zpszq4wwjke.jpg

DSC_1116_zpsnb85g2r1.jpg

DSC_1109_zps6qwbsnsg.jpg

DSC_1107_zpsyf93yyfm.jpg

Varekai

Mustang Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
Just placed an order for my knew shift knob. Got tired of feeling plastic under my hand. Summers are going to suck, but I think the knob will be worth it.
M1-Abrams-Black-Pearl-Finish-Shift-Knob-by-TWM-Performance.jpg

Oko3612

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic PP 15 GT
That's pretty similar to the knob that I have. It won't be as bad as you think. I always put a sock over it whenever I leave the car which regulates the temperature of the knob pretty well

Sponsored

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
Where can I order this?
IMG_0546.jpg

Having trouble finding it.

Anyone get this or at least the Pony with the Flag Logo? Ild love to see installed pics of it.

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
[MENTION=19132]Anarchy Motive[/MENTION] shift knob delivered and installed!!! This thing looks awesome! Little bit larger than I expected but overall not too much bigger than my Boomba knob. But it's almost 3x heavier which feels great. With the design of the Boomba short shifter you can't thread the knob all the way down and the reverse lock out still work. But this was not really a negative bc it allowed me to raise the knob enough to use the jam nut to get the knob at the right height and have the pony's centered! No loctite needed with the jam nut. Originally we were going to coat it transparent white. However the powder did not come out like we were expecting. And ultimately we were shocked how well the detail came through with the engraving and we felt it best to just clear it and let the engraving be the center of attention. I think it was a great decision. And the knob matches all the metallic trim on the interior. Sorry for all the pics but I couldn't decide which ones I liked best.
Found it. :)

I just want to replace my stock knob, not the lower part. Can I accomplish that with this knob? Looks like no shift pattern/numbers which I would want. I dig this thread man.

ied0135

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB EB PP MT
Found it. :)

I just want to replace my stock knob, not the lower part. Can I accomplish that with this knob? Looks like no shift pattern/numbers which I would want. I dig this thread man.
Yup, if you buy just the knob, that's all you need. i don't think it requires and adapter of any kind. If it does, they'll provide it for a small cost. You definitely don't need the bottom Boomba part.
Sponsored