officer lied on accident report

Status
Not open for further replies.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
None of these officers deserve any respect. Although, it is nice that the Sarge is taking all the boys out for some field training on how to roust the populace to keep them in line.

Sorry OP for hijacking the thread. Probably should move this the the lounge.
Sponsored

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
None of these officers deserve any respect. Although, it is nice that the Sarge is taking all the boys out for some field training on how to roust the populace to keep them in line.

Come on CJ you're smarter then to fall for that. We all know or should by now, that many of these stories. Months later are found to be exactly opposite of what was reported.

Want someone to pound on turn the anger to the perpetrators. Remember 10% fuck things up for the rest.

They are the ones forcing the situations all are living with. Helped by fucken lawyers, that are the worst then the criminals, two peas in the pod.

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach1 700, 6 Spd.#5558
You are not respecting the person, you are respecting the authority given to badge or positions for the better good of all. The law doesn t expect you to agree, just comply.
I wasn't , but I bet many here never saw a day of service in the armed forces or you d have learned this principle.

The only point I ve seen proven in this thread is some people never learn or refuse to. You want to be right at cost to yourself. The system will chew you up and spit you out. good luck.

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Well, all your vehicles were an odd shade of 'blue' which is "suspect" all on it's own. :)

wait, you're a cop or "law enforcement adjacent" and you were going to street-racing events near the house?
i am former Leo with all my friends and peers still Leo. I moved on to higher paying jobs without the bs. I did Leo for about 5 years.

Pro- truth I loved it
Con- most are like op and hate cops

truth- we never wake up saying I can’t wait to ruin peoples days. 99%of time it’s great, but people are just terrible. Pull someone over for no lights on in middle of the night driving and you get called every name in book and racist etc.

I sold my mustang lol. Then I put 25k into stockoptions

and I lost it all :O even had to sell my sportbike and Im still neg5k due to margin

its like I gave away my sportbike and my stang. I don’t deserve title blue crew anymore

I think I’m done with stock market, next month I’m back on feet, try but another sportbike then pay off all my extra money towards house.

but oooooof. That hurt. ):

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

So I know this area this was filmed pretty well. Gangs and drugs out of control. Gun fire just about every day. So that s first why you see so many officers responding to calls. Example, if they leave a police vehicle unattended to go inside to handle a call and the scum that live there burn the car down. Then they shoot at fireman putting down the fire. Usual send one unit for the call and other unit to watch the cars. So it s very possible the guy on the corner was a known drug dealer/ gang member, we don t know.
I remember the day as a kid if a cop told you to get off the corner you left (period).
So know we want to be free in society against that sort of thing and we find ourselves with less freedom. Not like you think. Metal detectors in schools, you can t get on a plane without having your butt checked etc etc. There was a time when this was not even though could happen. Those brave guys fight for their life everyday. something most of us or you know nothing about. This is why rush to judgement on this stuff is for fools that have no idea.
Snowflakes.

Sponsored

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So I know this area this was filmed pretty well. Gangs and drugs out of control. Gun fire just about every day. So that s first why you see so many officers responding to calls. Example, if they leave a police vehicle unattended to go inside to handle a call and the scum that live there burn the car down. Then they shoot at fireman putting down the fire. Usual send one unit for the call and other unit to watch the cars. So it s very possible the guy on the corner was a known drug dealer/ gang member, we don t know.
I remember the day as a kid if a cop told you to get off the corner you left (period).
So know we want to be free in society against that sort of thing and we find ourselves with less freedom. Not like you think. Metal detectors in schools, you can t get on a plane without having your butt checked etc etc. There was a time when this was not even though could happen. Those brave guys fight for their life everyday. something most of us or you know nothing about. This is why rush to judgement on this stuff is for fools that have no idea.
Snowflakes.
If that guy had done anything close to a crime, he would have been cuffed up. Lacking articulable probable cause that a crime has been or is about to be committed the police have no business commanding someone get off the public sidewalk. None.

Standing on the corner, even in a high crime area, is not a crime.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Then I put 25k into stockoptions

and I lost it all :O even had to sell my sportbike and Im still neg5k due to margin
dude.... just wow. To think a $20 book could have saved your ass. Or even a M6G Investors advice line.

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
dude.... just wow. To think a $20 book could have saved your ass. Or even a M6G Investors advice line.
I made 10k then went all in on AMAZON.

then biden got on tv and said our economy isnt recovering.

BOOM tanked.
2 weeks later, those same calls would of been worth 75million dollars (not joking, 1 dollar became 3000 dollars for that like 100-200 dollar run up). lol. whatever. live and learn. I made 5-10k on Tesla, lost 5-10k on Tesla, etc. back and fourth. I was having a good time. I didnt buy enough time value, should of went 3 months out on amazon would of been a millionaire. but eh, happens. I think everyone has atleast 1 financial stumble in their life. lost 5 months of my income though.

it was fun, then tragic. but I be alright. im sure the new mustang owner is enjoying himself, and the new motorcycle owner... all I got now is my 2013 Scion tC and 05 sportster. but I already put a deposit on a 2022 gsxs1000 GT+ pre order coming in march. I have to have a sport bike.

I was investing hard in Tesla, MU, amazon. I said amazon's dip would recover, and went all in. 1 week of time value, and.. nope. expired by the time it rebounded hard.

my best friend joked, said dog, you basically got a dui equivalent, dont fret on it. (he got a DUI) and he said it cost him every bit of 20,000. he said it sucked, he paid it off, life went on. didnt look back other than he doesnt drink and drive again.

im honestly not mad anymore, was for like a week or two but realize, shit happens. off to the next adventure! im just fortunate that my job allows me to make stupid ass mistakes and not really suffer quality of life due to it.

you guys may hate me for saying this, but I may be waiting for the next electric mustang to roll out, been seeing a bunch of rumors/photos and I think that I will have house paid off by time it comes out, and I am so excited for one. if they put a 6 speed manual paired to the electric engine in a coupe, TAKEMYMONEY

( I knew what I was doing, 100%. I just took a leap of faith and gambled that amazon would shoot ) quicker, and I wanted insane gains, and I was too greedy and didnt go out far enough to minimize risk. lol.

Last edited:

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
you guys may hate me for saying this, but I may be waiting for the next electric mustang to roll out, been seeing a bunch of rumors/photos and I think that I will have house paid off by time it comes out, and I am so excited for one. if they put a 6 speed manual paired to the electric engine in a coupe, TAKEMYMONEY
I am with you here! Would love to see an all wheel drive model with a motor at each wheel...

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If that guy had done anything close to a crime, he would have been cuffed up. Lacking articulable probable cause that a crime has been or is about to be committed the police have no business commanding someone get off the public sidewalk. None.

Standing on the corner, even in a high crime area, is not a crime.
you can t be so gullible , not the whole story, not all the facts.

Sponsored
OP
OP
dirtwarrior

dirtwarrior

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 3.7 mustang
This thread had a great run and thanks to all.
State Farm offered me accident forgiveness.
I will admit that I was in the turn lane a little early but at the place contact was made I was well into my lane and she turned into me. The accident objectively was 50/50 but not worth spending my money to fight.
What would you guys do? Same as me or different?

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
as long as you are not admitting to the turn lane only to receive a summons I d take the deal. Thanks for updating us.

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
This thread had a great run and thanks to all.
State Farm offered me accident forgiveness.
I will admit that I was in the turn lane a little early but at the place contact was made I was well into my lane and she turned into me. The accident objectively was 50/50 but not worth spending my money to fight.
What would you guys do? Same as me or different?
50 50 is better than full fault imo

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
50 50 is better than full fault imo
Ky is no fault, IE it is 50/50 unless your car is legally parked.
I found that out the hard way. Drunk crosses line, hits me head on my rates go up due to ME having an accident.

This thread caused me to talk with my agent. No fault state, not at fault, screwed. I remember getting asked if I accept no fault, of course I said yes. I asked my agent what would have happened if I said no, she said they would not have written me a policy.

Again I don't know the specifics of "no fault" could someone explain what it is. Even my agent doesn't know.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
[QUOTE
Some do. And the number of those who do seems to be increasing.
It could be worse. We could end up in a place like Închisoarea Pitești.
Be careful what you wish for.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.