Not open for further replies.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
I googled that and came up with a bunch of gibberish, was that your intention?
Sponsored

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
I googled that and came up with a bunch of gibberish, was that your intention?
It was basically a communist work camp in Romania notorious for the torture of enemies of the state and political prisoners of the regime. This may be what happens when people cannot control themselves.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
I can see why google would hide it.

H.7791

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Vlad Soare

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
what the fuck would you know, you don't even live in America, so to get to the point
FUCK OFF
Sometimes, when I meet people like you, I'm glad I don't.
Anyway, you've seen my reply two days ago, replied to it right there and then, and two days later you remembered it and thought the first reply wasn't good enough, so you'd better try again. That's pathetic.

It could be worse. We could end up in a place like Închisoarea Pitești.
Be careful what you wish for.
That was almost seventy years ago. I guess you missed that.
Besides, it wasn't a Romanian invention; it was the result of some big shots carving up Europe and lightheartedly leaving half of it prey to the most vicious mass murderer ever known to man. We had never had anything like that prison before, and never had since. And the reason why we, of all of Eastern European countries, had this experiment was because we were the only ones who continued to fight like mad against the communists for more than a decade after the war. That the communists had to resort to such incredibly gruesome methods to bring us to our knees makes me proud.

Sponsored

Joe Mac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT 350
Sometimes, when I meet people like you, I'm glad I don't.
Anyway, you've seen my reply two days ago, replied to it right there and then, and two days later you remembered it and thought the first reply wasn't good enough, so you'd better try again. That's pathetic.

That was almost seventy years ago. I guess you missed that.
Besides, it wasn't a Romanian invention; it was the result of some big shots carving up Europe and lightheartedly leaving half of it prey to the most vicious mass murderer ever known to man. We had never had anything like that prison before, and never had since. And the reason why we, of all of Eastern European countries, had this experiment was because we were the only ones who continued to fight like mad against the communists for more than a decade after the war. That the communists had to resort to such incredibly gruesome methods to bring us to our knees makes me proud.
I don't sit around and watch this thread. I have way better things to do. Your a hand job and I'm sure I'm not the first one to tell you that.
so in closing Fuck Off

Status
Not open for further replies.