No Updates

trafficman337

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 Kona Blue W/ Black Stripes and Roof
My car was ordered the first week of March. It hasn't moved from Order Processing since the day it was ordered. I ordered a GT350 Kona Blue with a bunch of extras. I know there are people who have waited quite a bit longer than me. I am thinking of a bunch of different things. I usually have a car for the Memorial Day Parade every year, something tells me this won't happen. I am thinking of looking for a new 18, or going to a Bullet. I am all over the place, maybe just completely frustrated. Anyone have any advice?
Sponsored

jmn444

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
gt350
Ordered mine 1/4/19, got it about 3 months later... very much worth the wait...

DCShelby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 Lighting Blue and 2017 Ducati 1299S
I would not use the 350 in a parade with the manual clutch and low revs. All that creeping along would not be good for a new motor.

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
If I recall correctly, took about 3 months from order acceptance from Ford to delivery to dealer. The '19 will be worth the wait. If it really means that much to you to have a car for the parade, why not just go rent something temporary for this time around?

OP
OP
trafficman337

trafficman337

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 Kona Blue W/ Black Stripes and Roof
If I recall correctly, took about 3 months from order acceptance from Ford to delivery to dealer. The '19 will be worth the wait. If it really means that much to you to have a car for the parade, why not just go rent something temporary for this time around?
As a Police Officer in the town, I usually donated my car for a Sergeant to drive a Gold Star Mother in. I would direct the traffic at the start of the parade and see the Mother in my car and I would reflect on many things that we all have to be thankful for, but mostly it was appreciation for the soldier that paid the ultimate sacrifice. It gave me a good feeling about donating the car for the day and it was mine. Renting one wouldn't be the same.

jmn444

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
gt350
As a Police Officer in the town, I usually donated my car for a Sergeant to drive a Gold Star Mother in. I would direct the traffic at the start of the parade and see the Mother in my car and I would reflect on many things that we all have to be thankful for, but mostly it was appreciation for the soldier that paid the ultimate sacrifice. It gave me a good feeling about donating the car for the day and it was mine. Renting one wouldn't be the same.
That's a damn good reason! Hope your car arrives on time!
Sponsored