OP

o-man

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Oscar
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang Bullitt
Very nice! What phase of the corner were you experiencing understeer (entry, mid, exit)? The answer changes what you should look to.

One thing that I'd strongly recommend after just installing myself is Steeda's extended ball joint lateral link control arms. My review on the last page of my build thread. You'll get the grip you're looking for.
Entry to mid. Some of this may be me getting used to driving a big, heavy, high horsepower RWD car after almost 30 years of tracking light, lowish horsepower FWD cars.
Sponsored

Coyote Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 Coyote Red
Vehicle Showcase
A lot of shops will dial in the camber "within specs", not what you are after. Just got to shop around and find the right shop.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Entry to mid. Some of this may be me getting used to driving a big, heavy, high horsepower RWD car after almost 30 years of tracking light, lowish horsepower FWD cars.
Some, yes. For that I would not say bars are the answer. Damper adjustments are the free one to try. Some more front camber will probably help too.

The turn in and grip on entry to mid adding the roll center correction is a quite significant improvement, I will say. It makes the front feel 200 lbs lighter to me.

OP
OP

o-man

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Oscar
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang Bullitt
Went back and had camber plates adjusted. Now up to -3.0 camber. Have an autocross next weekend, will see if there feels like any difference
2v2EL96Eyx1Ybjq.jpg
Sponsored