Sponsored

Aggressive Alignment Settings with Stock GT Suspension??

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
I can see that my right wheel don't have same camber as the left yes but no big problems. I actually plan to do alignment and try to bet all 4 wheels to -1.25 if possible but will probably need to look more into the steering rack calibration or possible problems.
I would go for significantly more negative camber than that up front for your track intentions, along with a bit more rear as well.
Sponsored

bnightstar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hristofor
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fiesta 1.25i, 2017 GB Ford Mustang GT PP Premium
Vehicle Showcase
I would go for significantly more negative camber than that up front for your track intentions, along with a bit more rear as well.
Yeah but I don't have camber plates/bolts yet so I wonder if in the front this could be achived without hardware since my front left is at -1.47 at the moment this should be possible somehow. Obviously once I add camber plates I will go to -2.5 front -2.0 rear.

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
Yeah but I don't have camber plates/bolts yet so I wonder if in the front this could be achived without hardware since my front left is at -1.47 at the moment this should be possible somehow. Obviously once I add camber plates I will go to -2.5 front -2.0 rear.
Yes - slot the strut hole and you can get easily to -2 and little bit more.

bnightstar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hristofor
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fiesta 1.25i, 2017 GB Ford Mustang GT PP Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Yes - slot the strut hole and you can get easily to -2 and little bit more.
Without sloting the strut hole I should be able to get to -1.25 I plan to get camber plates once this insanity end though.
Sponsored