Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase

J12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
To all those that said Ford couldn't and wouldn't. You should be ashamed of yourselves. "Only in fairytale land would Ford make a 5.2 FPC, it defies physics...."

Seabee1973

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium/PP and 2006 F150 FX4
Man I knew there was a magnetic ride coming soon.... go figure it's in this one... nice!

Potrillo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT Premium
I think the grille fangs don't work as well on the GT350. It would look so much better with them removed.
I agree, it makes me think of the new Lexus design in the front. I despise Lexus road appliances and the majority of their operators.

Seabee1973

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium/PP and 2006 F150 FX4
If it got a dsg down the line... like the r8.... will be incredible

Sponsored

Wildcat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Focus
Makes me feel good about my 15 gt, just bolt on,s and will be making more power than the gt350.
Well you don't know that for a certainty since they haven't released the final numbers yet.

Also, you can add all the power you want, but you'll never get the unique engine and total package this car provides from the factory. And you won't be adding a Magneride suspension to your GT either.

Hell, I could throw a few thousand into my 07 and make ridiculous power; it will still be a pimple on this car's behind.

xsboost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15gt
I know. Missed the whole point of this car...
Ok, what's the point? 60k car with 70 more hp. Now if it was something like the gt500 hp numbers then id go for that. If the car was 50k , good deal but bet u over 60k.

Sponsored

Spart302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Race Red GT350R
Does anybody else think the front looks like a Maserati mc stradale and the rear looks like a ferrari f430

Garrett94

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Garrett
Vehicle(s)
1966 fastback project
I'm thinking < 4.0 seconds to 60 mph. I don't know about you, but to me that's really, really fast. Especially so for a car with straight-line acceleration being a lower priority. Can't wait to see it monster some race tracks.
The boss 302 could 0-60 in 3.9 - 4 second range this has a much better suspension better launch control and more power than that car this car will be sub 4 second easily how far under 4 will depend on the weight my best guess though will be 3.7

Barrel

Hoonigan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars and Trucks
Ok, what's the point? 60k car with 70 more hp. Now if it was something like the gt500 hp numbers then id go for that. If the car was 50k , good deal but bet u over 60k.
I'm sure it'll tear up a race track. But that's always why the manufacturers make these cars, for the collectors and the people that want factory ready racers. For the rest of us: there's full exhaust, tune, and intake that'll make the same numbers in a straight line.

cosmo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT
To all those that said Ford couldn't and wouldn't. You should be ashamed of yourselves. "Only in fairytale land would Ford make a 5.2 FPC, it defies physics...."
Wait until you sit in it and see how it feels... This thing will shake like you wouldn't believe and won't be very comfortable. I guarantee it. Notice the "tech package"? Which gives you essentially everything in a Premium? That's because this was designed to be a track car, not a daily car. Think of it similar to a 2000 Cobra R or Z28 Camaro, those drivers may have bought those cars but they will tell you that it would grind on you to drive everyday.

The motor may run fine, but it will be bolted and structured into the frame. Look at a Ferrari engine bay, and those FPC are smaller displacement even. I am more curious to see how Ford dealt with the increased front weight from the structuring, unless they used a lot of carbon fiber type materials.
Sponsored