New member, looking for advice

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
seriously mate jog on back to where you came. every car forum I’ve been on even the bad ones (including the cars I wasn’t that keen on) not once have I been a troll, are you aware that being a troll is the same as being an argumentative alcoholic, everyone talks to you but ultimately thinks your a ????

your opinion is noted and filed accordingly.
Interesting all of Orange Man's post seem to have vanished - hopefully for good !
Sponsored

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Interesting all of Orange Man's post seem to have vanished - hopefully for good !
banned! :clap:

must admit the mention of 0% finance led me on a little trip to the ford website

surprised how quickly you can spec up a GT to £50k. Bullitt has me seriously tempted at 0% :crazy:

wenklaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
banned! :clap:

must admit the mention of 0% finance led me on a little trip to the ford website

surprised how quickly you can spec up a GT to £50k. Bullitt has me seriously tempted at 0% :crazy:
Looks like 0% across all Mustangs, personally my preference would be the 55 edition 5.0 litre.
I would also expect a couple of grand off too.
I wonder if this deal is only on in stock cars that are registered by the end of the month too? Can’t imagine Ford are carrying a massive amount of choice if that’s the case.

Try John Grose in Ipswich, they are pretty straight forward with discounts etc and usually have a decent level of in stock cars

wenklaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Hold out for the Mach 1??!
Mach 1 at 0% apr would probably be the sweet spot? Do we know if it’s coming to the uk though? Thought it was all guessing game with many more official channels saying it’s very unlikely.

Sponsored

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Hold out for the Mach 1??!
A good shout! I do prefer the Mach 1 over the Bullitt. I’m horribly impatient though lol

i do believe the Mach 1 is destined for the UK, RHD models have been spotted.

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Race Red Manual
Mach 1 at 0% apr would probably be the sweet spot? Do we know if it’s coming to the uk though? Thought it was all guessing game with many more official channels saying it’s very unlikely.
Yeah it is a bit of a guessing game, have seen a RHD model but that may be for the Oz market

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Race Red Manual
A good shout! I do prefer the Mach 1 over the Bullitt. I’m horribly impatient though lol

i do believe the Mach 1 is destined for the UK, RHD models have been spotted.
Yes but only seen the non performance model in RHD

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
Looks like 0% across all Mustangs, personally my preference would be the 55 edition 5.0 litre.
I would also expect a couple of grand off too.
I wonder if this deal is only on in stock cars that are registered by the end of the month too? Can’t imagine Ford are carrying a massive amount of choice if that’s the case.

Try John Grose in Ipswich, they are pretty straight forward with discounts etc and usually have a decent level of in stock cars
In general if you walk in and order a factory build, you are going to get a good deal at the moment no matter what car. If you have a trade in you will probably get better than a 'private sale' value as well, just look at dealer stock levels, many have half their normal stock.

Hammer Time

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Neil
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Auto
0% finance

Not sure it applies to all mustangs this is the conditions — Ford Credit. Selected Fiesta models, Focus ST, selected Mustang models and All-Electric Mustang Mach-E are excluded. New Puma and All-New Kuga are available on 0% Ford Options on 2 years.

Sponsored

Hammer Time

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Neil
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Auto
I’ve just got a email from my dealer John Grose Ipswich they have confirmed that ‘my’ mustang is eligible for 0% finance I’ve asked if there a deposit allowance or 3 free payments etc

Entai

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT kona Blue, A10, Magneride, CP 2. Daily Driver
Do we have prices on the Mach 1 yet ?

Nothing definitive as far as I have seen, but logic would suggest to put it somewhere between the Bullitt and the GT350, so in the USA they are expecting it to be around $50,000 starting price for base model.

So by the time it gets over here, if it does, I would highly doubt there will be much change out of £60,000 to £65,000 minimum.

wenklaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Nothing definitive as far as I have seen, but logic would suggest to put it somewhere between the Bullitt and the GT350, so in the USA they are expecting it to be around $50,000 starting price for base model.

So by the time it gets over here, if it does, I would highly doubt there will be much change out of £60,000 to £65,000 minimum.
And if it is at that price imo it will fall into a totally different demographic of
Mustang buyer. A bit like the M2CS , no way a typical m2 buyer are going to think yep sod it I will splurge another £25k plus on one. Ain’t going to happen.

Bullitt66

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
If I was a gambling man I would say Euro Mach1 will be de tuned (to negate homologation costs, same reason we didn’t get Gt350/gt500) and probably replacing Bullitt.

Personally I think £50k is a big ask for this car, let alone £60/65.

At the end of the day from this thread we all recognise Mustangs weaknesses, and at that price point you’re playing with the big brands.

That said I did read that if you account for inflation a Capri 3.0S fully loaded with X pack options would cost £45k in today’s money, so maybe it’s a bargain :)
Sponsored