New Mach 1 prices

pappagray

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2021 PP1
I guess I got lucky. I track use my mustang. Decided it was a good idea to get a Mach 1, Found the color and option set I wanted like 2 hours away on a dealer showroom at MSRP. It was about a 2 day buying experience start to finish. I don't envy the mental anguish everyone here is going through
Sponsored

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
I remember the first few months, the Mach 1 builder was also clearly pretty janky, and was offering options/combinations that didn't actually (officially) exist. I wonder if fixing that is what caused the price "increase"? I don't think the prices in the order guide ever changed from what I can tell, but I'm not sure.

I guess if you were able to build the exact same car both before and after the price hike, then maybe it really was just a price hike. That sucks, hah, but it might explain why the car I built seems like it's more expensive than I expected it to be after the M1 press release a year or so ago, hah.

A ~$2K increase mid-year is aggressive, though. Roughly 3-4% for the Mach 1... That's even more than a typical year-to-year increase from Ford, from what I can recall seeing. Damn supply shortages... (I assume)

A New 2022 Ram TRX has jumped $1000 since initially being introduced, the initial trucks haven't even hit the lot yet. 😲

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
A New 2022 Ram TRX has jumped $1000 since initially being introduced, the initial trucks haven't even hit the lot yet. 😲
@Zach@Granger , @Jay at Granger

by chance, do y'all have an options sheet or anything y'all can send my way to look at, dealer add ons etc (tire protection, etc etc) price and what all it entails?

mustang5o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Oxford White Mach 1 Handling Pack
Hoping the 2022 Mach1 doesn't go up too much. Going to start getting prices from the buyers (Vroom, Carvana...) on my PP2 next week.
Sponsored