Not open for further replies.

96Mustang460cid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT w/ PP
I'd like to compare the two system's dyno graphs. Can you overlay the dyno graphs from both systems or post them in the same post?

Have a good day!
Michael
Sponsored

Nomad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
any pics of the piping under the car?

Supposedly these kits are shipping out soon.

Last edited:

Nye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
I called these guys 5x and left 3 messages 2 weeks ago. I can't imagine doing business with someone like that. I'm out!

Ehdrian

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
Black 2015 Mustang GT PP
I called these guys 5x and left 3 messages 2 weeks ago. I can't imagine doing business with someone like that. I'm out!
That's terrible to hear. I was hoping to aim in that direction myself in the future.

96Mustang460cid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Guys,

I can't speak for the unreturned voicemails, but it doesn't look like Hellion has been on here since their last post in this thread. As such, they may not realize that questions await them.

Have a good day!
Michael

Sponsored

OP
OP
HELLION TURBO

HELLION TURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Hello Guys!

We apologize for the late responses to your questions.

We have been working feverishly to deliver the new system for the spring time.

We are known as the company that revolutionized the aftermarket turbocharging industry, and as our customers can attest, customer service is our number one concern.

If anyone has any questions regarding this kit, please call us anytime at 505-873-4670.

You will be seeing more 2015 images and sound clips very soon as these kits start hitting the streets.

We have also been racing at the NMRA spring opener last week (where Team Hellion has set the stock coyote engine/S197 record---Justin Jordan 9.12 @150, the Renegade record for a coyote engine---7.75 @ 180 (single 76mm), the Coyote Modified record--- 8.27 @ 165 (single 68mm), and the Street Outlaw record 6.86 @ 205 (single 94mm).

So we have been using our time away to push turbocharged coyotes and pushrods to the limit!

Again, keep up with us for updates and let us know if you have any questions.
image3.JPG
image2 (1) (480x640).jpg
2015-03-06 13.17.40.jpg

96Mustang460cid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Hellion, I'd love to see the other dyno graph posted up so I can compare the two systems.

I'd like to compare the two system's dyno graphs. Can you overlay the dyno graphs from both systems or post them in the same post?

Have a good day!
Michael
Have a good day!
Michael

BathS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 50th with PP
Hellion, I'd love to see the other dyno graph posted up so I can compare the two systems.

Have a good day!
Michael
Its one system, one simply does not include tuning and fueling, one does.

96Mustang460cid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Its one system, one simply does not include tuning and fueling, one does.
I'm not understanding your post.

Hellion has two different turbo setups for the S550s -- one uses two 55mm turbos and the other uses two 62mm turbos. I think its reasonable to expect the two dyno curves to look different given similar boost and tuning parameters.

Have a good day!
Michael

OP
OP
HELLION TURBO

HELLION TURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
How safe is all that power? Mostly street races.
Very safe. We have been running over 10 psi on our car since October with no issues. With the 2015 having basically a Boss engine, this level is very streetable and safe. The base 50 lb injectors are limited to a max of 8 psi. Upgraded injectors are recommended above this level.

Any estimates on install time?
We recommend 14-18 hours for a first time install.

Do you have installation instructions? I would like to know how much work would it take to install the Kit.
We will post the instructions once all pre-ordered systems have been delivered. This is one of our easier systems to install. No cutting or modifying of the body is needed, and everything is bolt on like our other systems.

Do you have a dyno graph (TQ/HP/PSI/RPM) of your $8145 tuner kit on 8 PSI making 600 to 650 RWHP? Why is there such a big difference in RWHP for the same boost? What size injectors did you use on your tuner kit? If somebody did not buy the 'tuner kit' but purchased the kit that already comes with a tune, what tuner do you use and what is the price difference?
The complete kit comes with SCT handheld, tune, and 50 lb injectors for $8795. The tuner kit comes without handheld, tune and injectors. They will need to be acquired once purchased. (We sell tuner kits to shops and individuals who would like to tune themselves or provide their own injectors).

The system makes the same HP at various boost levels, the size of the turbo dictates how fast that power comes in.

Please, PLEASE post some videos, we need to get an idea of how it sounds and fells from the driver's POV, and hear it from outside too.

We will have some new videos and in car action very soon:)

Have a good day!
Michael
Hellion Auto Turbo 55mm vs 62mm.jpg

Below is a comparison of twin 64mm turbos vs. our twin 55mm option.

any pics of the piping under the car?

Supposedly these kits are shipping out soon.
They are shipping very soon, here is an image from the underside of our 2015.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.
DSCN4083 (480x640).jpg

Sponsored

Nomad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Sweet. Can't wait for my kit to come in!

95cobby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Sweet. Can't wait for my kit to come in!
Same here, my order went through today! :cheers:

Here's some more info from another site. The comparison is between the 62s and 55s..

Here is the Hellion system equipped with both the 62mm turbo and the new 55mm turbo option. Both are configured for about 12 pounds of peak boost, which creates the about the same peak power at the top of the tach. However, at the low- and midrange rpm, the 55mm turbos produce much greater power and torque. At 4,000 rpm, the under the curve gains were 108.8 horsepower and 142.87 lb-ft of torque.
5-2015-Mustang-Hellion-Turbo.jpg

Last edited:

Nomad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Great info, thats why I went with the 55's!

95cobby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I learned something today that I feel is worth sharing... On Hellions site for the 2015 kit and plastered all over the interwebz are the statements
FULL TUBULAR HEADERS (NO RESTRICTIVE LOG MANIFOLDS)
Stainless 4 into 1 tubular headers, all American made stainless piping
However that is simply not the case. The kit utilizes the factory manifolds.. Well the passenger manifold at least as well as a drivers side manifold from the 11-14 coyote... I'm not saying this is bad thing in anyway but incorrect information may sway people away from this system especially since the price point is reflecting more than received. Interestingly enough I saw a picture of the kit being installed on a 2015 with tubular headers over at another forum.

Regardless of that, I can't wait to get my kit :thumbsup:
image.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.