NEW! Hellion twin turbo "quick spool" dyno graph

Status
Not open for further replies.

95cobby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Nice! Not sure if the Mustang is a daily for you but have you had any ground clearance issues with pipes running under the A arms?
Yea it's a daily. I would not put any springs on it that lower the front end more than an inch.. After the kit is on the front end will drop another half inch, at least mine did.
Sponsored

JGRoush

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black Stage 2 Roush Mustang
We have not had any calls about tuning problems whatsoever. We took delivery of one of the first 2015 GT's in the country, and we have been refining the tune since October 4th of last year. We have been among the companies forging the way with the tuning progress for the 2015, and we are more than satisfied with the tune we send in our complete kits.

Team Hellion
Can you verify...another member said this is not California legal? Is that correct?:frusty:

socalsnake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 5.0 GT PP
Can you verify...another member said this is not California legal? Is that correct?:frusty:
Only power adder as far as I know that is CARB legal / legal in California is the Roush supercharger kit. I believe Whipple and Kenne Bell are undergoing California / CARB certification. Everything else is not legal. Not even Kooks green cats is legal here...all other 49 states Kooks green cats is a go...but not Cali.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.