Status
Not open for further replies.

HELLION TURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Hello.

We are proud to announce the availability of another turbo option for our new 2015 GT kit!

We can now option "quick spool" twin 55 mm turbos for the 2015 Eliminator.

The base kit can now come with either 55mm or 62 mm turbos standard. We were receiving requests for a harder hitting turbo option----so here it is!

Check out this sick dyno graph on 12 psi through an automatic! 800 RWHP!

The most impressive thing about this graph is the average power. Look at the power and torque at 4000 rpm--- Its making 500 RWHP!

This is the advantage of a turbo setup, more horsepower and torque than any other comparable supercharger.

A comparable supercharger only makes peak power at the highest rpm the engine is taken to. With our turbo system, the power is very broad, so you have power at the top of the shift, and at the bottom. A win win!!

We cannot express our excitement around this system. We have been working on it since the release of the 2015 GT in October, and it has met all of our expectations.

Also a reminder--this kit includes the needed header components, and has full exhaust back to the cat back---an enormous value.

Please contact us for any additional questions 505-873-4670 or [email protected]
55mm tt.jpg
DSC02298sm.jpg
Sponsored

TonyN

SLO 5L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
:hail:

That is SEXY!

B Gordon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
Yellow 2015 GT
Saw the Camaro install on one of the Powerblock shows a week or two back.
When will you be getting with them to do an install on a 2015 Mustang for the show?

Ehdrian

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
Black 2015 Mustang GT PP
I'm in love.

Sponsored

Sinnah

Mustang Newb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Genesis
Dam that's nice. Engine bay looks really clean too, the fitment looks like it could've been OEM.

FreddyG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 wheels and a seat
Beautiful looking setup! :cheers:

What kind of power does the base system make as the standard kit with no options using your injectors and tune? How much boost is the box tune good for?

Could you Please estimate power for both turbo sizes (55 and 62)?

Thanks

OP
OP
HELLION TURBO

HELLION TURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Beautiful looking setup! :cheers:

What kind of power does the base system make as the standard kit with no options using your injectors and tune? How much boost is the box tune good for?

Could you Please estimate power for both turbo sizes (55 and 62)?

Thanks
Hello.

8 Psi will make 600-650 to the tire with full exhaust through an automatic. Both the 55 and 62 will make the same power, with the 55mm coming on faster. The only difference is the peak power potential. The 62's will make over 1200 peak, and the 55's are closer to 1000 peak.

Jason427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2015 Z06, 2014 S4
Awesome!

Sponsored

MotorJoe

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DIB S550 GT Auto
This is an excellent power curve and the septup is really good looking.

Congratulations on work well done! :cheers:

Just a couple of questions:

- What would be a safe boost limit for a 91 Octane tune, 6 - 7 psi?

- Would there be an even faster spool up time with an even smaller turbo for this lower (safe 91 Octane) boost level?

bigjohns97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT 401a M6 RR
So i have a question that i have always wondered about and could never understand.

How does ford get the ecoboost setups to have so much torque down low?

FreddyG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 wheels and a seat
Hello.

8 Psi will make 600-650 to the tire with full exhaust through an automatic. Both the 55 and 62 will make the same power, with the 55mm coming on faster. The only difference is the peak power potential. The 62's will make over 1200 peak, and the 55's are closer to 1000 peak.
Thanks for the quick reply!

That's some Serious power with a bunch of growth potential, especially through an automatic!

Making that much power on 8 psi shows me that your system is pretty efficient and well thought out (you've been at this awhile and I'd expect nothing less from your company though :thumbsup:)

Great job! :cheers:

This is an excellent power curve and the septup is really good looking.

Congratulations on work well done! :cheers:

Just a couple of questions:

- What would be a safe boost limit for a 91 Octane tune, 6 - 7 psi?

- Would there be an even faster spool up time with an even smaller turbo for this lower (safe 91 Octane) boost level?
My thoughts are that it would be dependent on the tune. I'd guess that their base tune is pretty safe or it would open the door to some problems (blown motors and possibly law suits). If you bought one, you could always add a can of Torco to a tank of gas or even add a meth injection system to help. You could probably have them ship it with a wastegate spring that would get you there.

Can I ask, why would you want a smaller turbo, when it looks like it spools pretty quickly now? You'd create a choke point on the smaller turbo which would give you pretty much instant, tire shredding boost but fall of on top. Getting traction would be easier with this too.
Also, if you go to a smaller turbo, your potential for making more power is smaller and we all know that modding is Addicting and once you feel that power, you'll want more! Anyone who has ever had forced induction will vouch for that statement! :D

My suggestion is that if you're looking for instant tire shredding power, you'd be better off with a Whipple or something like that, but if you want something that will put down some good, usable power with potential for growth, this is what you want!

You could hook a nice boost controller (E-Boost 2 or something like that) up to it and have a low setting and a higher setting. If you feel safer running at 6-7 psi on 91, then keep it on low, then if you add some good gas, set it to kill (high). That's one of the nice things about turbos.............They don't care which setting you have it on!

Just my thoughts. :cheers:

Dat Boi Kumar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
2015 Comp Orange Mustang GT
Cant decide between TT or Whipple.

minjitta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Explorer
Hello.

How does it hook up on 1st and second gear with 800whp?
Badass kit
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.