Sponsored

New for 2017 GT350

chrsschb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 WRX
What the hell is Sync?
That thing I'll use to display my navigation on the dash instead of on my phone during my many 1000+ mile road trips in the middle of no where. :D
Sponsored

Rogue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 Carrera S, Boss 302 Laguna Seca, Jagua
That thing I'll use to display my navigation on the dash instead of on my phone during my many 1000+ mile road trips in the middle of no where. :D
Google maps :D

Rogue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Exactly what I'm referring to. The Google Auto Sync 3 update will let me display my google maps on my dash, instead of having to mount my phone somewhere.
I got rid of my cellphone a year ago - life is much better.

Sponsored

toofast

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
nope. The voodoo is the main reason why I bought the car.
You Sir are in a very profound minority at that point. The upcoming GT500 on this platform will be the most awesome Mustang ever.

Mustang33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Well you have the track pack why would you ?
My point is I bought what I wanted, I didn't settle for the closest thing ford offered. If I had wanted all of the electronics bs on my car and ford didn't offer it I would have bought something else. I'm not married to ford or any other brand or model and I wouldn't settle for less than what I wanted.

Last edited:

Rogue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My point is I bought what I wanted, I didn't settle for the closest thing ford offered. If I had wanted all of the electronics bs on my car and ford didn't offer it I would have bought something else. I'm not married to ford or any other brand or model and I wouldn't settle for less than what I wanted.
Agreed 100%

Sponsored

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I'm gonna be happy with the package I got. If I ever track the car and hit the limiter due to heat then I will add the necessary coolers. By then there will be plenty of options and I'll be out of warranty.

2016 GT350 Magnetic w/Black Stripes / Black Roof /Tech Package Build January, ETA March (US Port), Germany Apr, under MSRP

Donkey

Large member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
I could meme this, but if the track pack content is now standard, that means they're all track pack cars. I've never understood how gooey some people get over specific color or option rarity. They still made several thousand units of the model itself. LaFerrari this is not.
Well as of Feb 1st they hadn't built but 691 track package cars. 34 in orange.. 66 in blue. The real rare cars will be the base models. Nobody knows what values will be like 30 yrs from now. But having a rare vehicle will certainly increase the potential for a car holding it's value one would think.

Rogue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well as of Feb 1st they hadn't built but 691 track package cars. 34 in orange.. 66 in blue. The real rare cars will be the base models. Nobody knows what values will be like 30 yrs from now. But having a rare vehicle will certainly increase the potential for a car holding it's value one would think.
Holy shit only 691 Track Pack cars in the world?

Donkey

Large member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Holy shit only 691 Track Pack cars in the world?
The base would still be the rarest even if numbers doubled it wouldn't hit 1k produced. Not even close.
20160218_110034.jpg
Sponsored