Neighborhood Sports Cars and Muscle Cars

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Not a single person in my neighborhood of ~$400k houses has anything interesting. I never really thought about it until this thread. Maybe there's something, but I've never seen it in any of the driveways or driving around. One of my mormon neighbors with a lot of kids asked me to rev up for them a few days ago (they seemed surprised to see a Mustang), so maybe I really am the only one.
Sponsored

Lgb0250

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT Premium, 22 Lexus 450h Luxury
LOL. We are a Mustang neighborhood. There are five others within 7 houses of mine! 4 GT’s and one Ecoboost (the daughter of a GT owner). Not a quiet neighborhood by any means!

IrishStallion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 gt mustang
So does it somehow make you feel good or cool to think you have the fastest car in the neighborhood...? Do you jump outside of your house and beat your chest and say look at me and my Mustang. Lol.

Little word of advice is there is always someone faster.

Interceptor

Daily Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 California Special A10
I am the King of the neighborhood. Might be the only two door excluding trucks.

JakeLethal

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 RCSB 5.0
Hey all,

I'm curious what other sports cars or muscle cars are in your neighborhoods? And, have you met the owners yet? AND, do you think your Mustang is the quickest car in the neighborhood??

On my block or adjacent to my block we have:
  • Camaro SS - 5th Gen (White w/ red racing stripes)
  • Challenger R/T 5.7 (lime green, 2015+)
  • Challenger R/T 5.7 (black, 2015+)
  • BMW F82 M4 (Maroon)
  • BMW F82 M4 (white) - this one is on a different block but I'll count it as it's close enough
  • Challenger SRT 8 (pre face-lift, purple w/ silver racing stripes) - also on a different block
  • 1st Gen Camaro V8 (green, not sure which trim)
Near as I can tell, they are all stock. No signs of mods (stock exhaust, etc.). Unfortunately, I haven't met any of the owners except for the 1st gen Camaro guy, but plan to meet others soon. A couple of them are recent additions to the neighborhood - the guy w/ the lime green challenger just moved in, so I'll wander down there and introduce myself if I'm feeling social.

Based on the fact that my car is measurably quicker than stock, and that stock for stock the only cars listed above in the vicinity of the A10 GT PP1 are the M4s, I'm comfortable claiming my GT is the quickest.

Every time a muscle or sports car moves in near me I feel a little sense of excitement. It's nice to see something other than a crossover or pickup truck in the neighborhood.

1601921591392.png

My neighborhood is primarily truck country haha. And I would like to think my truck is the nicest. I wish more muscle cars would move in!

Sponsored

tcman54

Stanghead
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
My neighbor's 45 year old kid who still lives at home with them has a murdered out base Dodge Challenger.

The kid has to be the biggest douche bag in the world, once saw him walking out his front door wearing an expensive Nike workout suit, earrings in both ears, his hat on backwards, ear buds in his ears and smoking all at the same time and he is a big fat white guy, lol.

The car just sits on the drive 24/7 because he doesn't work and when he does leave he revs it down the street trying to impress everyone, lol.

TC

vanquishvzla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 50th anniversary
around my neighborhood, there is a few gtr, charger srt, M4, huracan, etc... on my street, i'm definitely the fastest car... on my neighborhood? not even close...

vanquishvzla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 50th anniversary
My neighbor's 45 year old kid who still lives at home with them has a murdered out base Dodge Challenger.

The kid has to be the biggest douche bag in the world, once saw him walking out his front door wearing an expensive Nike workout suit, earrings in both ears, his hat on backwards, ear buds in his ears and smoking all at the same time and he is a big fat white guy, lol.

The car just sits on the drive 24/7 because he doesn't work and when he does leave he revs it down the street trying to impress everyone, lol.

TC
sounds like an Albanian drug dealer lol

BimmerDriver

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
GT convertible w/3 pedals, BMW M550i
In my immediate neighborhood, a dude two doors down has a nice collection of Audi, S6, Q5, that Toyota thing, etc. and so when I went over and introduced myself, I noticed that he had a Porsche 911 in the garage too. OK. Nice.

No, oops, 911 Turbo.

Oh, wait, 911 Turbo S.

Not my actual neighborhood but in adjoining ones there are multiple Ferrari, McLaren, Z06, GT3, etc. It's a nice area, lots of medical professionals.

My little domestic Mustang probably doesn't register on their radar, LOL, not that I care.

Balr14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
BMW Z4 M40i
Nobody notices my Mustang. But, if I had a big 4 door pickup truck or 3 row SUV, I'd have lots of car friends. I give some of the neighborhood kids rides in my GT. They have never ridden in a convertible and think it's cool.

Sponsored

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 grabber blue metallic Mach 1
I live on a dead end street with about 40 houses. Mostly all of them have the typical soccer mom SUV/CUV's with about 75% of them being japanese or korean imports. There is also a spattering of small/medium sedans like ford fusions, chevy malibus etc. with about 25% being domestic brands. There is one lady who has a mercedes sedan (don't know exactly which one but something towards the lower end) Then there is an explorer sport, an new Edge ST, and my mustang convertible, but all three of them are in my driveway. The explorer is my DD and the edge ST is my wifes DD. So I would say out of the top four fastest vehicles on my street, I have three of them, with the mustang being #1

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
I'm in a smallish, wooded rural subdivision (one road in and out), so there's not a lot of people in my 20-home immediate area. But in my neighborhood one guy has a sweet black '71 Chevy RCSB pickup restomod, another has a '66 Cutlass convertible, and another is an avid drag racer with a couple of Fox bodies and a tube chassis early '70s Maverick sporting a 600" BBF. And then there's me, with four vehicles and four motorcycles.

stanger1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2013 Shelby GT500-Sold, 2017 Roush RS3
I think I may have the fastest Car in my neighborhood, but there is always somebody faster. I don't try to prove anything, just love driving my car and the total experience, sights, sounds, etc.
I had a 13 Shelby GT500 and it was like, nobody ever noticed it, The Shelby was black with Black stripes and GT500 lettering just blended in and they just did not stand out at all.
But with my 17 Grabber Blue Roush, I do get noticed. Alot.
I have meet some of the Car owners close by and it's all good.
I just enjoy my car and have a good time.
Sponsored