Need some help with 2mfab cat deletes

2004mustanggt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee
I just ordered 2mfab cat deletes for my GEN 3 23 Coyote. The kit did not come with O2 sensors and harness. Will the factory O2 sensors and harness work or do I have to get different ones? Any help will be appreciated thank you in advance.
Sponsored

LOL WUT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT
If the factory 02s reach they will work. You may need 02 harness extensions though. Likely available online somewhere.

HKusp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT

K Myers

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Maurice
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Mustang
I just ordered 2mfab cat deletes for my GEN 3 23 Coyote. The kit did not come with O2 sensors and harness. Will the factory O2 sensors and harness work or do I have to get different ones? Any help will be appreciated thank you in advance.
Are you getting a tune for it, you might have to because you did a cat delete. And if you do tell the tuner you have "off road headers" and he wil l write you the right tune. Tell me how you like the sound. I have then also

HKusp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
You don't need a tune. I ran long tubes, with cat deletes for over a year on the stock tune. Other than a check engine light and increased exhaust smell, you will have no issues.

Sponsored

Salty

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0 MT-82, 2019 5.0 10R80
Did the factory harness reach?? Just curious how long did it take you to receive these?

K Myers

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Maurice
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Mustang
You don't need a tune. I ran long tubes, with cat deletes for over a year on the stock tune. Other than a check engine light and increased exhaust smell, you will have no issues.
I agree but the check engine light can be turned off and maximize your Headers out put

K Myers

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Maurice
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Mustang
Factory works

OP
OP

2004mustanggt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Another question before I start install. Youā€™re able to cut and weld the flange on to the passenger side manifold without taking the manifold completely out? Any help would be appreciated thank you.
Sponsored