Safridi22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shobi
Vehicle(s)
GT V8 Blue
Hey Folks

I'm waiting for the kit to come in. Ordered it from TBR. Terry hooked it up.
I opted for the vacuum block from Fore. I have a paxton kit/with gt350 manifold. Can someone show me how i would set this up? I wasnt able to find and pics or videos of ppl that have it hooked up. This will be the first time i've ever tinkered around with a cars fuel system. From what i've read, I know the it must see boost.lol....duhh.... The only thing i got is the line for my bov which goes into the that four way check valve that came with the gt350 manifold. I hope pic below helps.
Also, any tips advice on the install would definitely be needed/appreciated.
IMG-0987 (1).JPG

Thanks
Sponsored

Notheryote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I want to say I've heard that they come with good instructions (although they might be kind of generic considering the many different intakes and other things people are using) and also have heard that Fore is very responsive and helpful regarding install questions. Hopefully the kit comes with the info you need, otherwise I'm sure they'll be able to help you out.

Jay-rod427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT C/S
The fore instructions are very universal and vague... You just need a line from the intake to the vaccum manifold, then from there to the bov, and fuel pressure regulator, or anything else needs vaccum. Make sure to pick the correct port from the intake/or the aspirator. One port of the aspirator has a check valve and won't see boost. Also make sure your tuner knows now you will have boost referenced fuel pressure.

OP
OP
Safridi22

Safridi22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shobi
Vehicle(s)
GT V8 Blue
Yea i figured i was getting ahead of myself. I'll just wait till it comes in first. I really appreciate the help.
thanks

Kona 18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang
If your IMRCs are locked then gran it off the brake booster

With the IMRCs locked out, you use the hose that normally goes to that 4 way fitting and run that directly to your brake booster. The vacuum block them goes somewhere in the middle of this hose. Any other fittings that used to connect to the 4 way tee can be capped/deleted. See below for the 4 barbs and how to handle them once you delete that 4 way.

1 - intake manifold (kept): This port will go straight to your brake booster
2 - brake booster (kept): connects to the intake manifold port
3 - towards intake(deleted): stick a vacuum cap on the intake, but based on your pic, you run open filter so this is not needed.
4 - towards back of manifold for IMRC canisters(deleted), leave the hose dangling, with the IMRCs unplugged and locked out this hose doesn't matter anymore

Sponsored

OP
OP
Safridi22

Safridi22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shobi
Vehicle(s)
GT V8 Blue
If your IMRCs are locked then gran it off the brake booster

With the IMRCs locked out, you use the hose that normally goes to that 4 way fitting and run that directly to your brake booster. The vacuum block them goes somewhere in the middle of this hose. Any other fittings that used to connect to the 4 way tee can be capped/deleted. See below for the 4 barbs and how to handle them once you delete that 4 way.

1 - intake manifold (kept): This port will go straight to your brake booster
2 - brake booster (kept): connects to the intake manifold port
3 - towards intake(deleted): stick a vacuum cap on the intake, but based on your pic, you run open filter so this is not needed.
4 - towards back of manifold for IMRC canisters(deleted), leave the hose dangling, with the IMRCs unplugged and locked out this hose doesn't matter anymore

im confused on which side is which?
Do you mean I remove the line with the BOV and put the block in between ?
IMG-1155.JPG

Jay-rod427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT C/S
isn't one port of your aspirator have a plug on it? use that one. just blow in that port to make sure it's not the check valve leg.

Kona 18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang
im confused on which side is which?
Do you mean I remove the line with the BOV and put the block in between ?
IMG-1155.JPG
Here you go

That manifold port, run that to your vacuum block, then to the brake booster, you can then run your BOV and regulator off the vacuum block you just added. So you end up delete the pre molded metal line for the brake booster and replacing it with a vacuum block. Also, IDK wtf is going on with your clean air separator, but you can leave it venting to atmosphere and the other hose on that 4 way doesn't need to go to anything since your IMRCs are deleted.
IMG_4967.jpeg

Sponsored

Vegas5OH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 PP
tap it into any vac line from the mani. it is a 1/4 vac hose that connects to the regulator. I just installed 2 fore kits one on an 18 gt, one on my 16 gt. very easy.

OP
OP
Safridi22

Safridi22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shobi
Vehicle(s)
GT V8 Blue
Here you go

That manifold port, run that to your vacuum block, then to the brake booster, you can then run your BOV and regulator off the vacuum block you just added. So you end up delete the pre molded metal line for the brake booster and replacing it with a vacuum block. Also, IDK wtf is going on with your clean air separator, but you can leave it venting to atmosphere and the other hose on that 4 way doesn't need to go to anything since your IMRCs are deleted.
IMG_4967.jpeg

LOLOLOL ......So honestly, i never installed a manifold before. I literally saw what others did and mimicked it, not knowing if it was right or wrong. It seemed right lol.....should i just put that breather filter at the end of the clean side separator instead of having it T off into the useless imrc line?

Now im guessing i have to cap the port on the manifold that currently has the brake booster going to it? In the pic its the one on the right side of the tb.
I got a little out of hand using Paint on my pc. Its been a while.
IMG-0987 (1).png

OP
OP
Safridi22

Safridi22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shobi
Vehicle(s)
GT V8 Blue
and i just realized that's EXACTLY how you illustrated yours...................:headbang:

OP
OP
Safridi22

Safridi22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shobi
Vehicle(s)
GT V8 Blue
tap it into any vac line from the mani. it is a 1/4 vac hose that connects to the regulator. I just installed 2 fore kits one on an 18 gt, one on my 16 gt. very easy.

Last one I promise. Does the line you referenced need to go through the asperator ( 4 way check valve thing)?
Aslo, my brake booster goes into the port on the right side (in pic) of the tb, in back. If I connect the line you mentioned then that port will obvi need to be capped, right?
brakebooost.png
Sponsored