Nawsad123

Nawsad123

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bonez
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
you can purchase race E85 that you get shipped to you.. or buy some big barrels for fuel and fill up at a station and fill up for home so you limit the trips to far stations and always have fuel when needed. End of day its your car and I have not made this type of power but from all conversations with people that do-93 will not support >750 rwhp no matter how strong the engine.
Actually if I build the motor, I can put a smaller pulley and increase the boost on my supercharger. Currently at 8psi and can go to 12-15 no problem. All in all it will go beyond 750 rwhp no prob
Couple guys said this already, but 1,000rwhp can really only be used at the drag strip or on the dyno. I’d be surprised if anyone here admits to being able to unleash 1,000whp on the streets regularly, unless its 2:00am Sunday night or something like that.

800rwhp would probably be a more realistic goal for a street driven car, and even then you’ll need to roll around on drag radials so you don’t end up going sideways at 100mph.

Just pointing that out while you decide where to spend your next $$$$ on car parts.
Thanks. This is a street driven car and will be street driven. Not trying to drag it tbh. With the current setup at 680rwhp, getting to 800rwhp would mean e85+rods& pistons to be able to up the boost which should put me 800+rwhp. Currently with nitto g2 tires, looking for a set of street radials. Either michellin p2's or a set of mickeys
Sponsored

80FoxCoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT, 80 Fox
Couple guys said this already, but 1,000rwhp can really only be used at the drag strip or on the dyno. I’d be surprised if anyone here admits to being able to unleash 1,000whp on the streets regularly, unless its 2:00am Sunday night or something like that.

800rwhp would probably be a more realistic goal for a street driven car, and even then you’ll need to roll around on drag radials so you don’t end up going sideways at 100mph.

Just pointing that out while you decide where to spend your next $$$$ on car parts.
The man wants what he wants. Justifying anything with practicality as a priority, you wouldn't have 90% of the things you have. Especially a mustang.

smokescreens

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
2014 impala, 2017 HD. 2018 Royal C mustang gt pp1
i would love to say i have 1,000 at the tires, lol. but i agree, block should be prepped to handle it. as well as the rest of the drive line. its cheap to ignore all the other stuff till it gives up the ghost

Hangman77

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phillip
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gt350R Heritage
Just don’t try and run 1000 whp on pump gas no matter what. It’s not gonna work out out, you would be one bad tank of gas away from messing up your ride.

you can run 1000 on the street it’s doable. I have a Hellcat that I street all the time at 1000 whp on e85. Built motor, fuel system all the trimmings. It handles it great. And it will hook if your running radials. Mickey Thomson ET/ Street SS works great. They are not the most pleasant tire for smooth driving, but they hook the best with big horsepower.

if 1000 is what you want go get it. But listen to some of the advice and you’ll be solid.

WhinRR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
1988 Ford Mustang GT, 2018 Ford Mustang GT
Actually if I build the motor, I can put a smaller pulley and increase the boost on my supercharger. Currently at 8psi and can go to 12-15 no problem. All in all it will go beyond 750 rwhp no prob
Good luck

Sponsored

OP
OP
Nawsad123

Nawsad123

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bonez
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Just don’t try and run 1000 whp on pump gas no matter what. It’s not gonna work out out, you would be one bad tank of gas away from messing up your ride.

you can run 1000 on the street it’s doable. I have a Hellcat that I street all the time at 1000 whp on e85. Built motor, fuel system all the trimmings. It handles it great. And it will hook if your running radials. Mickey Thomson ET/ Street SS works great. They are not the most pleasant tire for smooth driving, but they hook the best with big horsepower.

if 1000 is what you want go get it. But listen to some of the advice and you’ll be solid.
Got a dyno of the hellcat? Would love to check it out

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic

Thanks. This is a street driven car and will be street driven. Not trying to drag it tbh. With the current setup at 680rwhp, getting to 800rwhp would mean e85+rods& pistons to be able to up the boost which should put me 800+rwhp. Currently with nitto g2 tires, looking for a set of street radials. Either michellin p2's or a set of mickeys
Those g2s barely hook NA. Check out their 555rii. Very street friendly DR that can hook power but also handle rain.

OP
OP
Nawsad123

Nawsad123

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bonez
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Those g2s barely hook NA. Check out their 555rii. Very street friendly DR that can hook power but also handle rain.
Yea the G2s are garbage, I have trouble hooking in second at 50 mph. Def will be changing those out this season

Hangman77

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phillip
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gt350R Heritage
Got a dyno of the hellcat? Would love to check it out
here Ya go. This is dynoing our race setup. It made 1230 whp and 1050 ft lbs. we were pushing around 30 psi. Ran that for half mile competition.

For the street it runs around 21-22 psi and makes right around 1000 whp and 880 ft lbs of torque.

It hooks up nicely as well.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Nawsad123

Nawsad123

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bonez
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
here Ya go. This is dynoing our race setup. It made 1230 whp and 1050 ft lbs. we were pushing around 30 psi. Ran that for half mile competition.

For the street it runs around 21-22 psi and makes right around 1000 whp and 880 ft lbs of torque.

It hooks up nicely as well.

Badass!

Jackson1320

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
I'd personally build the shortblock if I had the resources to do so. An unopened motor can do 1000RWHP just fine, but for how long? Probably not long enough, and when it does fail it's going to ruin a bunch of shit.

Race gas or e85 will pick up some substantial gains if tuned for it. Doing 1000 on pump gas is tricky.
On a 2017 1000 on pump gas is impossible

Jackson1320

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
I'm def not a wrenchhead to be performing any of the labor required to get there. As mentioned by a couple people and myself, the recommendation even from the shop was to start with the internals. Once those are built, I can increase the boost safely on my supercharger (currently at 8psi)
Running at higher boost, smaller pulley and possibly E85 would get me there. Just a long and expensive way, but hey gotta pay to play right?
If e85 is not available go with water/meth injection 99% as good.
You can not reach your goals with that blower it will max out way short
Sponsored