Sponsored

Name something on your Mustang that's working as designed and is really irritating.

wynand32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT California Special
Probably as much as German Shedders (Shepherds) but like them, 100% worth it.
Had the best German Shepherd ever, passed four years ago. Still haven't been able to get over the loss and get another one. And yes, the hair was everywhere, and it didn't bother me in the slightest.

MCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium
I got rid of no. 1, 2 and 3 with ForScan.
OMG is this a thing? LOL cause Honk Honk drives me NUTS when I'm washing the tires/rims and want to listen to music and leave the keys inside with the windows open.

Vlad Soare

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
OMG is this a thing? LOL cause Honk Honk drives me NUTS when I'm washing the tires/rims and want to listen to music and leave the keys inside with the windows open.
Yes, you can disable this. Here's the code for 2020+ vehicles.
For 2019 and earlier it's a different address, but since yours is 2021, this one should work.

Screenshot 2022-12-10 at 19.48.43.png

Qcman17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cam
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10 Velocity Blue 301A
Throttle input in Normal mode compared to Sport. I wish it had more tip in by default.

Sponsored

Vlad Soare

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Throttle input in Normal mode compared to Sport. I wish it had more tip in by default.
That can be tuned quite easily. Any tuner worth his salt can help you with it, or you can do it yourself with HPtuners. The HPtuners interface and licence is a bit expensive, but very nice to have, since it allows you to change other things as well.

I did it the other way around - made the throttle mapping in Sport+ and Track match that in Normal, because I like it linear, I don't like a fake input.

Last edited:

Sponsored

larf37

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
leave the doors open, too?

Reactions: MCS

MCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium
leave the doors open, too?
Bad idea when you share a driveway with a neighbor that drives a lifted pickup and has his camper parked in it year round too.

Traffic22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 Raptor, 2011 Ford CV Lemons Race Car
The 4x4 seat height and the slightly too short seat cushion. (At least for tall guys.) Wish Ford would use a BMW style seat with the pull out cushion extender. Would really help alleviate leg fatigue, especially on longer drives. (They used to on the Fox body, not sure why they stopped.)

91E90472-B6B0-4B8A-9887-19EBF70402A2.jpeg

UPee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
B
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Charger, 2022 Mach 1
"Wheel hop management"???

Please provide further details on this. First time I'm hearing of such a thing.
The computer monitors the transmission output shaft speed for rpm oscillations at a frequency that qualifies as wheel hop. When it detects this frequency it cuts the throttle for one second to stop the wheel hop. This function remains active even in track or drag mode with the advanced trac off. I have noticed this happening to others who posted u-tube 0 -60 videos as well.
Sponsored