Sponsored

MY19 Order Placed

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY19 Fastback V8 5.0 Race Red White Stripes Custom Pack 2 Magneride Spoiler Ebony
Yep shame we can’t part x them, I haven’t been able to sell mine yet privately so might have to sell it to we buy any car or take out another loan to tie me over
Sponsored

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
@Eclipsar @flamesy try Tootle. I got some fair offers on there for my Ecoboost. It's basically Autotrader for the dealer network.

OP
OP
Eclipsar

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
@Flamesey seems like there has been a delay both cars still not gate released :frown:

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY19 Fastback V8 5.0 Race Red White Stripes Custom Pack 2 Magneride Spoiler Ebony
Bummer but I guess it’s just a delay to take them to the docks rather than forgetting the magneride lol hopefully

OP
OP
Eclipsar

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Bummer but I guess it’s just a delay to take them to the docks rather than forgetting the magneride lol hopefully
No they have not left the factory, I hope it’s not a Magneride issue as I know some US cars are not being built because they have ordered Magneride and there is a shortage

Sponsored

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Does that mean our cars aren’t built yet or just waiting on the yard

OP
OP
Eclipsar

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Does that mean our cars aren’t built yet or just waiting on the yard
Our cars have been built and are sat in the yard, they either have something missing or a wrong part fitted and need it replacing, my only concern is that I know of a car that’s been sat waiting for gate release for over three weeks and I hope it’s not the same part that’s missing

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Got to be magneride or maybe the striping or perhaps the tow hitch thing they were having issues with? Maybe your mole can do a sneaky photo for us lol

OP
OP
Eclipsar

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Just found this on You Tube

And if I could only work out if this car is Left or RHD
F695DBC9-BCCC-4A7D-8583-747F27C7BAD7.png

Phil_AVF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2198 Grabber Yellow
I've ordered a MY19 this week. Manual, GT with Recaros and Orange Fury paint. Still not sure if I am going to go with a painted black roof or not. Or the spoiler. Plenty of time to spec change seemingly as not expecting it until March.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Eclipsar

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
I've ordered a MY19 this week. Manual, GT with Recaros and Orange Fury paint. Still not sure if I am going to go with a painted black roof or not. Or the spoiler. Plenty of time to spec change seemingly as not expecting it until March.
Congrats, but I would not trust that schedule as a few of us ordered in June and these orders got locked in within a week and some have already been built. I would go with the spoiler as it’s cheap compared to buying it later, think it’s like £700 unpainted,

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cool those cars might be ours before our stripes :thumbsup:

Phil_AVF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2198 Grabber Yellow
Congrats, but I would not trust that schedule as a few of us ordered in June and these orders got locked in within a week and some have already been built. I would go with the spoiler as it’s cheap compared to buying it later, think it’s like £700 unpainted,
I added the painted roof and spoiler to the order.

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Race Red Manual
I would go with the black roof, it looks good.and breaks the colour up. The standard spoiler looks cheap and OTT, id fit the GT350 lip spoiler

OP
OP
Eclipsar

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
I added the painted roof and spoiler to the order.
Good decision, think it will look real good with a black roof and spoiler :like:
Sponsored