Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT

Supersolo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
A couple of weeks ago I was given a tentative build date of the 23rd Oct, but no VIN yet.

However, for no particular reason I was lurking on the Blue Oval forum a couple of days ago and apparently there are three or four weeks of plant shut down between now and the end of the year.
I'm not convinced my car will be built next week, but I'm going to email my sales dept to see if the Ford system has allocated a VIN yet.

Sligtly OT, the new forum is slower than treacle in winter.
I had to write this post in note-pad and C&P into the comments box.

Phil_AVF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2198 Grabber Yellow
A couple of weeks ago I was given a tentative build date of the 23rd Oct, but no VIN yet.

However, for no particular reason I was lurking on the Blue Oval forum a couple of days ago and apparently there are three or four weeks of plant shut down between now and the end of the year.
I'm not convinced my car will be built next week, but I'm going to email my sales dept to see if the Ford system has allocated a VIN yet.

Sligtly OT, the new forum is slower than treacle in winter.
I had to write this post in note-pad and C&P into the comments box.
I was originally told 23rd October. My VIN was available on the 21st September and I got my window sticker yesterday, my car is being built around the 14th of November. Call your dealer as they will have all the details on their system if it has been ordered and accepted.

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY19 Fastback V8 5.0 Race Red White Stripes Custom Pack 2 Magneride Spoiler Ebony
Wish i had mine now.Im going to the Isle of Man today for the weekend and if you've not been the roads are fantastic and really quiet.Shame im taking a Toyota Aygo 1.0:crackup:
When are you getting yours this week Andy, on Thursday? I’m going up Wednesday night, taking a look and paying Thursday and driving back Friday. Had paperwork to sign from Joe today and it’s having it’s PDI this week. Dropping off my Enterprise rental TGIF

Andy22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 race red gt
When are you getting yours this week Andy, on Thursday? I’m going up Wednesday night, taking a look and paying Thursday and driving back Friday. Had paperwork to sign from Joe today and it’s having it’s PDI this week. Dropping off my Enterprise rental TGIF
Hi Paul I am getting the train wed afternoon, staying over wed night and picking up thurs.no timings or paperwork from Joe yet but got a list of reg plates to chose from today:like:

Sponsored

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
Got my VIN now so just waiting for the window sticker - probably a week or so away and another week to build date ?

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY19 Fastback V8 5.0 Race Red White Stripes Custom Pack 2 Magneride Spoiler Ebony
Yep it’s awesome, went through country lanes to Loughborough and it handles great :thumbsup: exhaust was really intimidating an M4 behind who eventually had to overtake lol

Last edited:

Andy22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 race red gt
Was a pleasure to meet you Paul!
weather was great until we got over pennines,back home to rain in north west and M60 traffic jams lol
Car is amazing by the way.lots of attention on the way home,even the beemers were hanging back in lane 3 :sunglasses:

Sponsored

Lowrider Lincoln

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang - Shadow Edition, Triple Yellow '72 Lincoln - Lowrider '72 Gran Torino Sport '79 Firebird
Congrats to both of you. Cant go wrong with Race Red. The white 'thick n thin' stripes look especially effective.

OP
OP
Eclipsar

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Congrats they both look stunning :thumbsup: and the weather played ball as well :like:

miketango

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Finally had some news today....

I've been provided with a VIN and the latest is my car is now due to be built at the end of December, although I've already been warned that this may be affected by the Christmas 2 week shutdown period at the factory. The delivery date is now expected to be sometime in March or April.

Now I have my VIN is there anything I can do with it ?
Sponsored