I believe it is original owner only.
These are all correct answers.It is only the original buyer when purchased.
Awesome. Few things:First of all, I know this topic has probably been covered multiple times, but it was such a cool experience that I just had to do another thread as I attended Mach 1 track attack today. Such an awesome day at the Ford performance school. If anybody can still go and is on the fence, I highly recommend that you pull the trigger and do this event as it was amazing. My only regret is I didn't opt for a period that had a second day.
That's a fact haha. Our group was talking about it at the end. We felt like we were pushing pretty hard on the third run and then the instructor ride-along made us feel like grandmas.You know why they take you on the ride at the end and not the beginning? Because (7) cars would crash each class, from people thinking they can do what the instructor just did! Not kidding
Just be careful. Get the insurance. I can tell you a story about their walls.Awesome. Few things:
1. That photo doesn't pick up how stunning Grabber Yellow is.
2. The class is absolutely awesome.
3. The Video with Camera inside and out captures the memory.
4. I loved it so much I made it my photo for this site. (almost passed the instructor, hahaha, well tried to stay tight but safe distance).
5. The dinner the night before was 1st class.
6. Didn't take the instructor ride at the end as I would have puk'd but everyone says that's the best.
7. You know why they take you on the ride at the end and not the beginning? Because (7) cars would crash each class, from people thinking they can do what the instructor just did! Not kidding.
Great post, I always said, I wish I could have taken 10 of my closest friends to the class with me.
When you're on the oval it's straight up walls. Nobody wrecked or rubbed in our whole class but the instructors said it happens. I would think the most likely cause would be following and not breaking hard enough going into a curve coming off one of the straight aways.Surely they are "safer" barriers.