Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 K1868
Vehicle Showcase
Wow, I got four different suggestions in a simple "
My almost 4th year with a GT350

You guys need to support my buy of the 2019 GT350 car or not.

I am not sure why you attack me on the social media for no reason, but that I have more cash than you? I am an older Baby Boomer guy which is very liquid has more cash money.

It is not my fault that the Fed lowered interest rate for 16 years,

It was my deal to buy the 2019 car. I should have three of them.

DonnieO

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donnie
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt cs
Wow, I got four different suggestions in a simple "
My almost 4th year with a GT350

You guys need to support my buy of the 2019 GT350 car or not.

I am not sure why you attack me on the social media for no reason, but that I have more cash than you? I am an older Baby Boomer guy which is very liquid has more cash money.

It is not my fault that the Fed lowered interest rate for 16 years,

It was my deal to buy the 2019 car. I should have three of them.
You got the best one!

Caustic Cobra

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350, 1965 Sunbeam Mk-1A, Kirkham 289 FIA
If I am not mistaken, I believe what they are commenting on is your reference to the GT500...

"I sure respect the newer GT500 cars, but it is not the best thing. for a road race session. It has more front weight

I'd still say the GT359 is the best car : "

That's pretty bold statement. The GT500 is an amazing car and can most likely blow the doors off the GT350on a road course. Don't take personal offense, many are not in agreement to your belief.

DonnieO

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donnie
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt cs
If I am not mistaken, I believe what they are commenting on is your reference to the GT500...

"I sure respect the newer GT500 cars, but it is not the best thing. for a road race session. It has more front weight

I'd still say the GT359 is the best car : "

That's pretty bold statement. The GT500 is an amazing car and can most likely blow the doors off the GT350on a road course. Don't take personal offense, many are not in agreement to your belief.
Did you see all those trophies on page 2?

Sponsored

daSNAK3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Damn, you’re so rich and so much better than everyone else here. Everyone bow to Mr.350

OP
OP
95CobraR

95CobraR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 K1868
Vehicle Showcase
Did you see all those trophies on page 2?
I have raced my way to win a Championship with hard work and some luck. All racing depends on some luck.

No one here can beat me.,

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Best thread in a while. Prove me wrong.

Sponsored

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
One thing that’s always stuck with me that my old told me from a young age was those that have it usually dont talk about it a d those that don’t do.

Thomas

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
21' GT500 - CFTP
This thread reminds me of a urinal conversation with a stranger. It just comes out of nowhere, no one really expects it, you're pretty sure it shouldn't be happening and when you inevitably finish up at the same time it feels like you have to keep it going at the sink. Everyone in the stalls is glad for the entertainment while simultaneously thanking their lucky stars they decided not to use the urinal.

That being said, the context of posts indicate to me that this thread started with a post that was meant to be like a Facebook post. Except this is a forum...not social media, and it's rather hilarious.

mavisky

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
This thread reminds me of a urinal conversation with a stranger. It just comes out of nowhere, no one really expects it, you're pretty sure it shouldn't be happening and when you inevitably finish up at the same time it feels like you have to keep it going at the sink. Everyone in the stalls is glad for the entertainment while simultaneously thanking their lucky stars they decided not to use the urinal.

That being said, the context of posts indicate to me that this thread started with a post that was meant to be like a Facebook post. Except this is a forum...not social media, and it's rather hilarious.
Except the guy having the urinal conversation keeps walking into the same bathroom and trying to have the same conversation every month or so.