Sponsored

Mustang Migration to Oz

Tango

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic GT FB - ordered April 12, 2016
OK, so my vehicle went straight to In Transit from Awaiting Shipment. Does this mean it is on its way to the port - is this faster than normal or just normal?
Sponsored

GrabberS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
17' Ford Mustang GT Convertible Grabber Blue
OK, so my vehicle went straight to In Transit from Awaiting Shipment. Does this mean it is on its way to the port - is this faster than normal or just normal?
It's now on a train to Baltimore! Mine took 5 days to go to In Transit from Awaiting Shipment so that's pretty normal. We'll be dock mates soon enough :cheers:

I noticed a few GT Converible's have been booked onto Tiger on 11th January on ww tracking website and I was wondering if they're additional numbers from what was originally posted? One is 5 digits difference in the last 3 VIN characters so I'm holding out hope mine might pop up! If not, Salome will do me just fine :D

Last edited:

Daffy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lightning Blue 5.0L manual GT fastback.
Hi Guys,

New Sydney member here, just saying hello.

Order placed for GT Fastback 6MT in Magnetic on 08/01/2017 with an apparent delivery time frame of July/August 2017 (as agreed and stipulated on sales contract).

Not sure why such a short time frame since other dealers quoted me 9-12 month wait.

Anyway, fingers crossed it arrives then - have already ordered custom plates (ICON) and purchased Eibach Sportsline springs for it.

Next on the list is a axle back muffler delete kit and intake.
Good luck mate but I'll give you a little tip - don't believer what your dealer tells you because they don't know themselves.

ICON

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic 6MT GT Fastback
Welcome Paul. I hope you receive your car that soon. Enjoy the wait and read all about the car here in the mean time.
Thanks mate.

Good luck mate but I'll give you a little tip - don't believer what your dealer tells you because they don't know themselves.
Cheers mate. Yeah, I know - I've worked in the automotive retail industry (different manufacturer, not Ford) for 15 years, so I know most of the time it's just made up BS to get an order/deposit.

If it's anything to go by, they're estimating the ETA based upon something called a SIDO number?

Tango

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic GT FB - ordered April 12, 2016
It's now on a train to Baltimore! Mine took 5 days to go to In Transit from Awaiting Shipment so that's pretty normal. We'll be dock mates soon enough :cheers:

I noticed a few GT Converible's have been booked onto Tiger on 11th January on ww tracking website and I was wondering if they're additional numbers from what was originally posted? One is 5 digits difference in the last 3 VIN characters so I'm holding out hope mine might pop up! If not, Salome will do me just fine :D
Just checked.
An extra 8 vehicles on USBAL1505647
An extra 1 vehicle on USBAL1505649

There is also a mustang going to Panama on that shipment added late.
Looks like we lost a few EB (both models) and gained some GTs (both models).
MustangFileat13012017.jpg

Sponsored

Nelgy748

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus and FC Holden
Hi guys, I'm completely confused by the process! My info says my car was 'born' 1.12.16 And awaiting shipment soon after. From what I know(which is very little) it's been waiting for a ship for several weeks, but missed the tiger.
vain is 1FA6P8TH8H5260320 for anyone that can shed some light on this
Cheers
Glenn

Bane73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on my GT Mustang
I had my GT build 21/12, checked with Ford au and was told it arrived at Baltimore on 3 Jan where it will sit for 2 weeks or so before being allocated a vessel. I am hoping that's the Salome.

GrabberS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
I had my GT build 21/12, checked with Ford au and was told it arrived at Baltimore on 3 Jan where it will sit for 2 weeks or so before being allocated a vessel. I am hoping that's the Salome.
Same dates here! Built 22/12 and reached Baltimore 3 January. Hoping for Salome now too that Tiger has all but set sail. Cars allocated to Salome should know next week so I plan to have an awesome weekend not thinking about it and put that VIN into the tracking website on Monday for a nice surprise :)

jd3v1l

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP Auto Shadow Black
my car was built today so i hope i will join you all shortly at the dock

Bane73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on my GT Mustang
Same dates here! Built 22/12 and reached Baltimore 3 January. Hoping for Salome now too that Tiger has all but set sail. Cars allocated to Salome should know next week so I plan to have an awesome weekend not thinking about it and put that VIN into the tracking website on Monday for a nice surprise :)

Yep waiting for that day the tracking changed from 'No record Found!'

Sponsored

SteamPlane

Car, beer & whisky nerd
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ross
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White GT Convertible
Don't forget, it's in the US so you won't see anything till Tuesday at the earliest ('cause of that pesky dateline).

KS50GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kim
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Coupe

GrabberS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Stangs booked on Salome are rolling in already. Good luck if you're in the same boat as me (still without a ship) :)

fordwood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Falcon XR6 Turbo with Mustang GT on order
Finally had my "fall off a chair whilst staring at the screen in disbelief moment". I am booked on the Salome! *breathes sigh of relief* :-)

Nelgy748

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus and FC Holden
Yay! Just got confirmation my car will be on the Salome!
Sponsored