Sponsored

Mustang Migration to Oz

Daffy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lightning Blue 5.0L manual GT fastback.
I'm not sure anyone will have theirs yet as those of us on the Tarago which was the boat before are still waiting. From what I can tell those that went to Port Kembla arrived on the 21st of December and they started delivering them to dealers on the 4th of January this week. Christmas may have held them up a week of course but it still appears to be a minimum 2 and a half weeks from arrival in port before you will see it. Just to clarify I am talking about the Tarago cars by the way so you guys may see yours a little faster.

It could be different for those delivered to Brisbane but there was no one from the forum who mentioned they had a Brisbane delivery. Man the wait once they are in Australia is the worst part ofthe whole process.
Mine was on Tarago from Port Kembla to Rutherford in Newcastle. I pick it up Monday afternoon.
Sponsored

Copie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT
Tiger is inbound to Baltimore it's due on the 12th. Here's hoping it's my cars ride.

fordwood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Falcon XR6 Turbo with Mustang GT on order
Tiger is inbound to Baltimore it's due on the 12th. Here's hoping it's my cars ride.
Hi Copie,

What was your build date and when did your car arrive at Baltimore port? Mine was built on the 6th December 2016 and arrived at the port on the 14th December 2016 so I am also hoping to get onto the Tiger.

Nelgy748

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus and FC Holden
Hi Copie,

What was your build date and when did your car arrive at Baltimore port? Mine was built on the 6th December 2016 and arrived at the port on the 14th December 2016 so I am also hoping to get onto the Tiger.
Fingers crossed mine will be on the Tiger too, as it was delivered to docks 1.12.16

Tango

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic GT FB - ordered April 12, 2016
Numbers for Tiger added.
MustangFileat09012017.jpg

Sponsored

fordwood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Numbers for Tiger added.
Hi Tango,

Are you able to tell me how you determine the numbers on each ship before it has even reached the dock, I am curious to know if I have missed out on another ship or not.

Thanks

fordwood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi Tango,

Are you able to tell me how you determine the numbers on each ship before it has even reached the dock, I am curious to know if I have missed out on another ship or not.

Thanks
Actually I think I worked it out by taking a few numbers off of my VIN and doing a partial search until I found an Australian Mustang scheduled to be loaded on the Tiger. Could you please tell me in your experience if this is the definitive list or is it possible more cars may be added to the list for this ship before departure?

Mustang76

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dean
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black GT
Actually I think I worked it out by taking a few numbers off of my VIN and doing a partial search until I found an Australian Mustang scheduled to be loaded on the Tiger. Could you please tell me in your experience if this is the definitive list or is it possible more cars may be added to the list for this ship before departure?
Sometimes 1 or 2 get put on last min but generally it is all pre booked (sometimes some get taken off as well) keep an eye on the ship tracking website is the best way, Tango has built a mining software program :hail: that can pull up the numbers quickly. it is a killer waiting but it gets harder each stage. I am still waiting for mine and it has been sitting at port kembla since 28/12

Tango

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic GT FB - ordered April 12, 2016
Generally the process works as follows:

Once a ship has departed, the next ship in line will get allocated cars before it arrives. Those allocated will move to status RECEIVED AT TERMINAL for that ship.

Once the cars are loaded and ship departs the status changes to LOADED ON VESSEL.

They usually match and no cars make it on after the first allocation but sometimes cars are taken off but this is rare.

KS50GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kim
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Coupe
Wahoo, finally, the WWL track and Trace delivered an answer other than 'no record found.'

I'm on the Tiger, departing 13/1.
Anyone else waiting on the Tiger?

Sponsored

Nelgy748

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus and FC Holden
I'm hoping mine is on Tiger, when was yours delivered to the docks?

fordwood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently it looks like a 6 week wait between car being delivered to the dock and being booked and loaded onto a ship. Unless a miracle happens I am now expecting to be on the Salome. Congrats all who made it onto the Tiger.

Grossou12345

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black S550 Pony
I ordered my GT FB Auto on November 13 and was told 8 months. However judging from all these delivery dates, i somehow doubt it. Anyone order same time as me?

Nelgy748

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus and FC Holden
Wahoo, finally, the WWL track and Trace delivered an answer other than 'no record found.'

I'm on the Tiger, departing 13/1.
Anyone else waiting on the Tiger?
So do I put my VIN into the cargo ID box on wwl tracking? If so, mine still says 'no records' after being ready for shipment from 1.12.16

Daffy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lightning Blue 5.0L manual GT fastback.
So do I put my VIN into the cargo ID box on wwl tracking? If so, mine still says 'no records' after being ready for shipment from 1.12.16
Yes, just keep putting your VIN into the Cargo ID and then one day it will pop up (other than saying no records found) and you will have a premature ejaculation with excitement.
Sponsored