Mustang Migration to Oz

Nelgy748

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus and FC Holden
Yes, just keep putting your VIN into the Cargo ID and then one day it will pop up (other than saying no records found) and you will have a premature ejaculation with excitement.
Happens every time I look at my phones wallpaper (pic of the car)
Sponsored

KS50GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kim
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Coupe
I'm hoping mine is on Tiger, when was yours delivered to the docks?
Not sure what date she lobbed in to Baltimore, however she left Flatrock on 8/12.

KS50GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kim
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Coupe
So do I put my VIN into the cargo ID box on wwl tracking? If so, mine still says 'no records' after being ready for shipment from 1.12.16

Yep. Now that's odd. I got my email advising she was leaving Flatrock on 8/12, yet mine has loaded before yours?
What kind of order are they running for freight over there? :shrug:

Robzz65

Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 coupe 2017 GT
My car sat at the Flat Rock plant for 2 months after being built in October and only left on the 28/12/2016 arriving in Baltimore on the 02/01/2017. Was interested to find out why so sent a message to Ford and the reason they gave me was because I ordered a black painted roof, once the car was built it was then put aside to get the roof painted taking the extra 2 months.

Nelgy748

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus and FC Holden
Yep. Now that's odd. I got my email advising she was leaving Flatrock on 8/12, yet mine has loaded before yours?
What kind of order are they running for freight over there? :shrug:
maybe they have a "mustang" key bowl, and they grab a key and whichever car opens gets loaded ;)
Im not sure how it works but if its based on dates alone mine should be on the same ship as yours i think??

Sponsored

KS50GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kim
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Coupe
Totally. It sounds like ship bingo.

KS50GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kim
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Coupe
My car sat at the Flat Rock plant for 2 months after being built in October and only left on the 28/12/2016 arriving in Baltimore on the 02/01/2017. Was interested to find out why so sent a message to Ford and the reason they gave me was because I ordered a black painted roof, once the car was built it was then put aside to get the roof painted taking the extra 2 months.
Woah. Ouch. Worth it for that roof though. :headbang:

Robzz65

Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 coupe 2017 GT
Woah. Ouch. Worth it for that roof though. :headbang:
Yeah haven't seen to many cars with a black painted roof probably because they take an extra 2 months but worth it. Now I just hope my car is on the next ship at the end of Jan so take deliver some time in early-mid March just over 14months after ordering.

Tango

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic GT FB - ordered April 12, 2016
So my baby is built and now I join those watching the shipping process.

Much excitement here :clap2::D

Daffy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lightning Blue 5.0L manual GT fastback.
So my baby is built and now I join those watching the shipping process.

Much excitement here :clap2::D
Well done Tango. Now enjoy the next 3 months on its voyage to Aus. I just took my 90 year old neighbour for a bit of a "quick" spin testing/learning mine out and all I can say is "oh my god - what a beautiful and absolutely magnificent machine. I have owned a merc, BMW 328I Hi Line, Jag in my day but this simply shits all over them. Bloody unbelievable in ALL aspects. Gave it an average hammering and got 16 L/100 km which I thought was brilliant. You are going to love it mate when you get it.

Sponsored

Tango

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic GT FB - ordered April 12, 2016
Well done Tango. Now enjoy the next 3 months on its voyage to Aus. I just took my 90 year old neighbour for a bit of a "quick" spin testing/learning mine out and all I can say is "oh my god - what a beautiful and absolutely magnificent machine. I have owned a merc, BMW 328I Hi Line, Jag in my day but this simply shits all over them. Bloody unbelievable in ALL aspects. Gave it an average hammering and got 16 L/100 km which I thought was brilliant. You are going to love it mate when you get it.
:cheers:

Can't wait

Mustang76

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dean
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black GT
:cheers:

Can't wait
It gets harder as each stage passes. mine is on a car transport truck on its way to the dealer and it is taking all my will power not to go out there and watch it come into the dealer (i think the sales staff will have me locked up on stalker charges at this rate) :crazy:

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase

ICON

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic 6MT GT Fastback
Hi Guys,

New Sydney member here, just saying hello.

Order placed for GT Fastback 6MT in Magnetic on 08/01/2017 with an apparent delivery time frame of July/August 2017 (as agreed and stipulated on sales contract).

Not sure why such a short time frame since other dealers quoted me 9-12 month wait.

Anyway, fingers crossed it arrives then - have already ordered custom plates (ICON) and purchased Eibach Sportsline springs for it.

Next on the list is a axle back muffler delete kit and intake.

SteamPlane

Car, beer & whisky nerd
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ross
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White GT Convertible
Hi Guys,

New Sydney member here, just saying hello.

Order placed for GT Fastback 6MT in Magnetic on 08/01/2017 with an apparent delivery time frame of July/August 2017 (as agreed and stipulated on sales contract).

Not sure why such a short time frame since other dealers quoted me 9-12 month wait.

Anyway, fingers crossed it arrives then - have already ordered custom plates (ICON) and purchased Eibach Sportsline springs for it.

Next on the list is a axle back muffler delete kit and intake.
Welcome Paul. I hope you receive your car that soon. Enjoy the wait and read all about the car here in the mean time.
Sponsored