Sponsored

Mustang GT vs ... (Post whatever you've raced and how it went)

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Depends is your racing for pinks ...

Or browns ... :facepalm:

WD :like:
Sponsored

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL
Had a Hemi 392 floor it from about 10 cars back... I waited until he was 2 cars behind (I was doing 40) and then I floored it.. Left him at a standstill... He pulled up at the light and was totally cool. Loved the car and was all smiles.. Made my day. Props to cool folks!

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
Yeah.. 1 foot rollouts. Gay. Just like roll racing.
What do roll racing and sexuality have to do with anything? Whenever I roll race, I have to pull out :p

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
Did a few roll races in Mexico today... Was coming home on the freeway and an orange crotch rocket came flying up behind me. I was doing about 70 and blipped the throttle as he cruised past. He heard the exhaust and slowed down to pace me. I didn't realize he wanted to go until he gave me a thumbs up so we both punched it. He gained a half car off the jump and from 70 to about 130 he couldn't pull on me and I couldn't gain.

Slowed down because of some twisties in the road and lined up again. I jumped the gun a little and he was right next to me from about 60 to 120. At 120 I moved ahead a touch and was VERY slowly gaining ground until 135mph.

Dude gave me a huge smile and thumbs up when we slowed down and then blasted off again. The border was close at this point so I took my exit and went home.

Not sure what kind of bike it was cause they aren't my thing. Was pretty happy with the results though.

Michael_vroomvroom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2020, MT, EU (not quite PP1), Magneride
Did a few roll races in Mexico today... Was coming home on the freeway and an orange crotch rocket came flying up behind me. I was doing about 70 and blipped the throttle as he cruised past. He heard the exhaust and slowed down to pace me. I didn't realize he wanted to go until he gave me a thumbs up so we both punched it. He gained a half car off the jump and from 70 to about 130 he couldn't pull on me and I couldn't gain.

Slowed down because of some twisties in the road and lined up again. I jumped the gun a little and he was right next to me from about 60 to 120. At 120 I moved ahead a touch and was VERY slowly gaining ground until 135mph.

Dude gave me a huge smile and thumbs up when we slowed down and then blasted off again. The border was close at this point so I took my exit and went home.

Not sure what kind of bike it was cause they aren't my thing. Was pretty happy with the results though.
Orange? My money are on a KTM: https://www.google.com/search?q=ktm...UhyYUKHWgzD6cQ_AUoAXoECAEQAw&biw=1223&bih=711

Bet dude was surprised you could keep up. He sounds cool though.

Sponsored

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)

dn1984

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10 Premium
Switched to my flex tune a few days ago so I can run some 91 through the tank. Only had about 25% E85 in my tank with the rest 91 and came across a Trackhawk that made it a point to pull up next to me at the light with clear traffic ahead. Put my shifter in S and turn advancetrac off. We both launch on green and he immediately pulls a car on me, and by about 60 I reel him in then at about 105 I shut it down after pulling almost 2 cars on him. He's probably used to obliterating everything on the street but not this time...

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
Must be the weekend of Orange challengers for me.. (No pun intended) :p Yesterday I raced an orange crotch rocket and today it was an orange Hellcat Redeye. So happy I live close to Mexico.

Crossed the border to hang with my familia and when we were heading back I was just cruising at about 70.. Passed an orange Redeye and when I was a couple hundred feet in front of him he stepped on it and tried to catch up. I was doing 70 and he was about 2 cars from my bumper when I hammered it. Probably took it up to 110 and he never caught me..

We slowed for traffic and passed a few cars with him behind me and he floored it again. This time I waited until he was next to me (I was doing about 60 and he was going faster than that) and then I punched it. I was in Sport+ so the downshift was quick and I immediately paced him and started reeling him in. When we finally shut down I was doing about 150 and he was a couple Gapplebee's back.

Last run was from about a 50mph roll and it wasn't pretty at all. He pulled up next to me and wanted me to roll down the window.. I did and then he yelled something I couldn't hear and apparently was counting to three with his hands... He floored it and I let him take the lead for a moment then I gapped him bad up to 120...

I was really expecting more considering I had 350lbs extra in the car. :)

Jhonda

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt pp1
Was 5 for 5 last weekend. Ran a buddy of mine that has a 6speed 2013 gt with intake and axle back, wasn’t much to that race just left him. 5mins later was a hellcat charger. We went from 70-130 and I had him by a fender. Then a hour later a 2015ish mustang rev his motor at me and tried to dip on me. Caught up to him and put 4 lengths on him and then he disappointed me with a ricer flyby. Then I ran a scat pack challenger which also wasn’t much of a problem just pulled a couple of lengths and let out. And the last one was a g37 with a intercooler on it that was packing me. He did almost as good as the hellcat.
All this happened in one day, only thing I can think is the hood I got maybe motivating people to try me. The only one I went after was the hellcat (nice guy)

Wyzz Kydd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro SS 1LE, 2020 Mustang EcoBoost
My car is stock. I've had two cars pull away from me in the last 2.5 years, both supercharged Hemis, a Challenger and a Charger. Everyone else has gone down in flames including Mustang GTs, Charger RTs, Charger SRTs, Challenger RT and SRT, and a variety of BMWs and Audis. Having 305 20's out back and an electronic rear differential helps a lot. I've only seen one GT 500, and he didn't want to play, though I'm pretty sure he would have won.

Sponsored

Wyzz Kydd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro SS 1LE, 2020 Mustang EcoBoost
Actually I’m that rare household with one of each. I’m mainly going to hang around and learn about the EcoBoost, but it’s hard to resist a little friendly trash talk.

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
We live in a golden age of American muscle with Mustangs and Camaro’s egging each other to ever better cars, and Mopar ruling the drag strip.
The golden age of Muscle cars was 1960-1965. Raw horsepower bud.

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
A Toyota Camry traps faster than most of the "raw horsepower" from the early 60's.
Good for the Camry. I'll take a 66 thunderbolt II 24/7/365. Twice on Sundays.
Sponsored