Mustang GT vs ... (Post whatever you've raced and how it went)

Jmtoast

Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
Was driving on the freeway and I see this Zl1-1le on the road, didnt think anything of it just thought it looked like a nice car. He pulls up next to me with his girl and guns it, I let him have his fun then he slows down for me to get up to him at normal highway speeds. Well now this MF asked for it, so i put my boost controller to 11 psi opened up the cutouts and dropped a gear and i see in my rear view mirror his girl laughing at him as i pull bus lengths on him. Didnt think this lil black 5.0 mustang had a lil somthin under the hood. Never saw him again he got off the next exit.
lol... How cute with his factory stock zl1.

Advertisement

FruityJudy

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
Was driving on the freeway and I see this Zl1-1le on the road, didnt think anything of it just thought it looked like a nice car. He pulls up next to me with his girl and guns it, I let him have his fun then he slows down for me to get up to him at normal highway speeds. Well now this MF asked for it, so i put my boost controller to 11 psi opened up the cutouts and dropped a gear and i see in my rear view mirror his girl laughing at him as i pull bus lengths on him. Didnt think this lil black 5.0 mustang had a lil somthin under the hood. Never saw him again he got off the next exit.
This is awesome

XS

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Had a really clean 90s V6 Camaro start toying with me the other day. Unfortunately the kid driving it, hat on sideways, looked like he just inherited it from an aunt or something. That car is going to end up in a junk yard in a couple years I think. I mean, it is just a V6 Camaro, but someone, somewhere, at sometime, really cared for this car because it was the cleanest F body Camaro I've seen in years. After he acted like a total idiot at every stop light doing mini burnouts, cutting people off, etc, I finally blew his doors off getting on the highway and left him to find someone else to screw with.

Joeblowv1

Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt, 2005 F150 FX4
I unintentionally had some gapplesauce for breakfast this AM during my morning commute.

Saw a sleek newer black mercedes and blew past him so he couldn't cut me off, he puts in the legwork to get next to me for the light. I'm on the phone with my GF (hands free of course), wasn't sure if he was fully committed, and haven't really had a lot of practice launching my car.

Needless to say he was gone before I was barely off the line. I banged through 1-2-3 in an attempt to keep up and it was a fools errand. At the next light he said it was diesel, was a nice guy in his 40's or so, we were both chuckling (s400d with a big turbo????) I was shook lol.

I'm sure driver mod would have helped a lot here. - Sig doesn't have my car at the time of this post but its a stock 19 bullitt.

Mikthehun1

Reaction score
First Name
Mik
Vehicle(s)
19 GT a10, 19 Charger Scat Pack
I unintentionally had some gapplesauce for breakfast this AM during my morning commute.

Saw a sleek newer black mercedes and blew past him so he couldn't cut me off, he puts in the legwork to get next to me for the light. I'm on the phone with my GF (hands free of course), wasn't sure if he was fully committed, and haven't really had a lot of practice launching my car.

Needless to say he was gone before I was barely off the line. I banged through 1-2-3 in an attempt to keep up and it was a fools errand. At the next light he said it was diesel, was a nice guy in his 40's or so, we were both chuckling (s400d with a big turbo????) I was shook lol.

I'm sure driver mod would have helped a lot here. - Sig doesn't have my car at the time of this post but its a stock 19 bullitt.
If someone jumps you off the line because you weren't racing, it's best to just drive normally. The only way to win, is not to play.

Joeblowv1

Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt, 2005 F150 FX4
If someone jumps you off the line because you weren't racing, it's best to just drive normally. The only way to win, is not to play.

Lets say I sorta was. But I definitely wouldn't call it "fully committed" or "fully paying attention"

Jhonda

Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt pp1
Ran a Tesla I’m assuming it was a model 3. We were at a stoplight next to each other and I didn’t think anything about it but he hit it and stayed in it for a while I didn’t race. So the next light we are next to each other and I’m ready. I hit it just before it went green(watching the other lights for timing)got a little jump on him. It was about 40 degrees outside so I needed something cause it’s a no hook situation with stock tires. I see him get to my rear bumper so I add some throttle and start spinning. I feathered it out and put about 2 lengths on him at around 80-90. He wouldn’t look at me at the next light and waited for me to leave. Those Tesla’s are mean off the line.

Mikthehun1

Reaction score
First Name
Mik
Vehicle(s)
19 GT a10, 19 Charger Scat Pack
Ran a Tesla I’m assuming it was a model 3. We were at a stoplight next to each other and I didn’t think anything about it but he hit it and stayed in it for a while I didn’t race. So the next light we are next to each other and I’m ready. I hit it just before it went green(watching the other lights for timing)got a little jump on him. It was about 40 degrees outside so I needed something cause it’s a no hook situation with stock tires. I see him get to my rear bumper so I add some throttle and start spinning. I feathered it out and put about 2 lengths on him at around 80-90. He wouldn’t look at me at the next light and waited for me to leave. Those Tesla’s are mean off the line.
And then fall on their faces at 70+

dn1984

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10 Premium
Local E85 pump usually has some nice cars and people trying to race. Did a test run last night to see how the new PMAS (no tune version since AED makes me go on the rollers again for a revision) runs vs. my Injen Evolution. Met a kid in an Evo 8 or 9 last night running E85, 35lbs of boost, and some aggressive sounding cams. Turbo was loud as hell. He wanted to run me so I said screw it. We went from 30-130 and were pretty much dead even the whole time with me pulling slowly, which was really just while he was shifting so I'll call our cars even. I forgot to ask him how much power he's making, but he did say he picks up 220whp on E85 vs. gasoline. My car again is an E85 A10 tuned by Shaun @ AED running through the factory cats

Billy1

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Those Evo's are really fast when built correctly-I had one. But 220 whp increase from E85? He's dreaming-it's more like 70 gross hp.

Tukman

Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
2020 pp2 Roush stage 2 Mustang GT/ 2019 Bullitt
2020 mustang gt phase2 Roush supercharged

vs

Police interceptor RCMP

HoosierDaddy

Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP

hlfbkd420

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 Supercharger, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL
Lol,staggerred start and he never got close, ’race’ ended this way.

0D88A1FF-5A9A-4B62-BB56-72B5B86E8FB3.jpeg
I hope you weren't the one driving the Roush car.... I also hope no one got hurt.

Advertisement

160 - PK Auto Designs - 1

Advertisement