i promise im not biased either...

t0ck0tth.jpg
Sponsored

R3v

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT MT & Recaro
I really wanted Black but then went with Guard since Black was not available in quota for my dealer. Guard is the second darkest color (between Black and Magnetic) and it's the most mindfuck color you can get on Mustang. It looks like Magnetic / Black in low lightning and a deep green color pops up in the light.

Black is awesome but as was said - if you are OCD, be prepared for nonstop cleaning. From your list my pick would be Magnetic. Black also hides the curves of the car a bit as you can see on photos.

Detector

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
White

I set MyColor to red so my gauges and ambient items match the stripes. Try that with black LOL.

Last edited:

Sponsored

martin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost; coupe; guard; dark-saddle; MT; PP; Nav;
I really wanted Black but then went with Guard since Black was not available in quota for my dealer. Guard is the second darkest color (between Black and Magnetic) and it's the most mindfuck color you can get on Mustang. It looks like Magnetic / Black in low lightning and a deep green color pops up in the light.

Black is awesome but as was said - if you are OCD, be prepared for nonstop cleaning. From your list my pick would be Magnetic. Black also hides the curves of the car a bit as you can see on photos.
? mindfuck. What do you mean?

Rickycardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT auto
Magnetic with redline interior. You just can't go wrong!
20150805_084111.jpg

rkan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Fusion ti
This.
I had a black car for 4 years. When clean it was the most beautiful/badass/awesome thing I have ever seen.

It was never clean.

I mean, I would clean it, wax it, detail the interior for half a Saturday. Then I would drive down the block and a light coat of environmental dust would already be visible on it. I was sooo done with that after 4 years.

I agree that in certain conditions that some of the body lines are masked as well. I generally like white on cars, but for this Mustang I don't think it fits the character. Of the choices you listed, Magnetic for sure.

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
the white on the mustang is just that, white. it's not a special white, pearl, or metallic.

black is prettiest on the showroom floor, dirtiest off

magnetic is a grey on gloomy and raining days but blings in the sun (also ford's #1 color so it's every where)

each 3 have their trade offs

Reactions: GTP

Sponsored

moto111

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
cough cough orange or red ftw lol

jhammy49

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
DIB. Oh wait...wasn't an option. Def Black. It's a mean lookin color.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

obgod3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT, PP1, 401A, A10
Black is awesome but if I ever buy another black car (have one now) please someone shoot me in the head...LOL...OCD

murphy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Buy what you like. I've never understood these type of threads. And I've never understood basing your decision on the ease/difficulty of keeping it clean/perfect. I had a United Gray MV R32 that showed every nick and defect worse than my Stang and my wife once had a White Beetle that was a real PITA to keep clean. Point is, buy the color you like, that best fits you. We buy cars based on what we like, they're a reflection of "you".....I'm not going to buy a DIB cause it's easier to keep clean and I'm not going to buy a Prius cause it gets better mpg's.
Sponsored