Sponsored

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Has nothing to do with brand, just demand and total production. Some ca dealers were asking ADM for sure when the c7s first came out, but that was simply due to initial release availibility and they quickly went away once production was in full swing. They also make almost 30,000 vettes a year so no way to justify ADM
Sponsored

megacycle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
stang
Has nothing to do with brand, just demand and total production. Some ca dealers were asking ADM for sure when the c7s first came out, but that was simply due to initial release availibility and they quickly went away once production was in full swing. They also make almost 30,000 vettes a year so no way to justify ADM

GM produces that many because they can sell them. It is all relative. Ford knows that they would never, ever, sell 30,000, GT350s. GT500 sales have hovered around the 5,000 mark or somewhat above for years. Initial expectations will be similar for the 350 but adjustments can and will be made to those #s if sales trends justify.

millerd79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt
The dealership I work at in South Florida just had someone back out of their "R" order. If you are interested please PM me. The vehicle is 10k over sticker.

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
The dealership I work at in South Florida just had someone back out of their "R" order. If you are interested please PM me. The vehicle is 10k over sticker.
Wow. On a '16 I presume? What is the color and what are the options?

millerd79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt
Wow. On a '16 I presume? What is the color and what are the options?
It is a '16 and will be built in late 4th quarter. You still have an opportunity to pick all the colors options.

Sponsored

Trackaholic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 350Z, 2016 GT350, 2018 Pacifica Hybrid
Hey guys! Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello.

I'm Based in Norcal and like most of you on the hunt for a gt350. I've currently got a cts-v for a track toy and can't stop drooling over the new gt350. I've started the seach in norcal and haven't had much luck to date.

I had a svt Lightning in the past as well and a member of NorCal shelby and on the wait list to go see the gt350 at Laguna later this month.

So guys that have found one at msrp, any tips?

Thanks!
I am also in the SF Bay Area. Called many CA dealers, but was given the name of a dealer in Oklahoma by a member of the forums here. Made a deal with them for a bit over MSRP. Have a deposit down and my order in (currently on material hold), so I hope everything works out smoothly. It will be quite a road trip to drive the car back home!

I do think calling some of the smaller dealers (as Cruzinaround suggested) might work. They usually have a more personal relationship and might not be trying to milk the car for all its worth.

Good luck!

-T

blondie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang V6
I have stopped chasing it for now. Going to wait for things to cool down, I really will not pay over msrp, gonna just save all that money and make a bigger down payment when the time comes. And if it never does, theres always a better car.

shelby_r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R, 67 GT350, 68 GT350 Con, 65 R Restomod
I am also in the SF Bay Area. Called many CA dealers, but was given the name of a dealer in Oklahoma by a member of the forums here. Made a deal with them for a bit over MSRP. Have a deposit down and my order in (currently on material hold), so I hope everything works out smoothly. It will be quite a road trip to drive the car back home!

I do think calling some of the smaller dealers (as Cruzinaround suggested) might work. They usually have a more personal relationship and might not be trying to milk the car for all its worth.

Good luck!

-T
Congrats! It's always good to hear of people getting help through the forum.

Unfortunately, I had a bad experience with a small dealer by me in Illinois. I asked if they had an allocation, and the, literally, one man shop, said yes and that he would get me a price. Then, I received a purchase order for $10K over MSRP for a 2016 base. I called and asked him about the price. His response? "I called around and that's what others are charging."

No thanks. :headbonk:

Try2paz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 nova , 2009 CTS-V
I'd suspect things to cool down this time next year... I really don't want to wait that long for a new track toy. I've been seeing the prices drop rapidly on 2015 z06's and c6 zr1's something to consider

vdavie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt350
History says they will come down. They are making what 5000? That's still a good number of cars. remember the Z28. A lot of guys paid over the 75k price now go on EBay and you will find 10-15 new ones still sitting on the lot for 65k and less. I paid ADM on a 2007 GT3RS, lost my ass in less than a year and they made a lot less than 5000 of those the first year. They always come down.

Vince

Sponsored

TexasTrooper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT350, 2012 F-150
Ordered today a 16' Base for MSRP +$1250 (Program Fee).
It was a close as I've managed to find in the Texas-Oklahoma Area.

Brutane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350,14 Silverado, 14 suburban, 77 bandit T/A
Ordered today a 16' Base for MSRP +$1250 (Program Fee).
It was a close as I've managed to find in the Texas-Oklahoma Area.
Congrats bro. Welcome to the club.

Cruzinaround

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2011 GT Premium, 2012 BMW M3, Etc Etc
I believe I may have sourced an "R" at MSRP...that I'm going to pay forward to one of the members on this forum..... Will update as I know more. Phone calls tomorrow. And There may be another GT350 at MSRP.... I will be giving up since I now have 2 GT350's UNDER MSRP...one will be the tech pack the other a Track pack. So that picture with a new buddy with an "R" and me with 2 GT350's holding signs that say I told you so.... will likely be coming....

Schlok

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Z06 2LZ M7
History says they will come down. They are making what 5000? That's still a good number of cars. remember the Z28. A lot of guys paid over the 75k price now go on EBay and you will find 10-15 new ones still sitting on the lot for 65k and less. I paid ADM on a 2007 GT3RS, lost my ass in less than a year and they made a lot less than 5000 of those the first year. They always come down.

Vince

Yeah no kidding. There are plenty "used" for almost 20k off msrp, crazy. It'll be interesting to see how it goes for the GT350.

Also found dealers in GA with allocations OVER MSRP just like everyone else...ugh.

mvic1518

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2012 boss 302 and 2015 WW LE 2016 Shelby GT350
I talked to a dealer today who wants 7,500 over for a 2015 GT350.
Sponsored