Sponsored

MELLOWYELLOW06

MELLOW 2.0
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY GT PP
Started calling around as well.

One guy even said, when can you come in and test drive one so we can make a deal!!! I dont think some of the sales guys even know what the hell we are talking about!

Regardless, if anyone comes up with one at msrp, please pm me. If not my GT will do :D
:cheers:

TraKWeapon

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack On Order
+1 for another NorCal guy. My car is coming out of Illinois, perhaps if we have enough shipped in from similar places we can arrange a shared enclosed transport
You can arrange a "courtesy delivery" from an out of state dealer to your local dealer if they will accept it. Ford does not charge for this but the receiving dealer will charge
$500-1000 as they prep the car for delivery and handle some paper work. This is common practice so no need to ship with a carrier. The order must be submitted this way and both dealers need to communicate with each other.

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Yeah the dealer I bought my car from had a very bad experience with the receiving dealer the last time they tried this and was very hesitant to do it again, so I didn't want to push them. And if the courtesy fee really is $500-1000 (which im sure it would be for a GT350), then the $1700 for enclosed transport might be well worth the extra $$ to not have to deal with my local dealer who is asking 25-30k over.

It sounds like the car is transferred to the receiving dealer and they handle the actual sales transaction. If that is the case, sounds like a quick and easy way for them to sell it out from under me. If I could get a solid answer that this isnt remotely possible, I might pursue it.

BlkGT3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 GT86 Autox, 16 GT350 TP, 06 Civic Si TTD car
Keep telling your self that....:lol:
And I'm sure you hope it doesn't to justify the buyers who paid over MSRP. :) Interestingly most limited availability Porsche GT4 are being sold for MSRP :thumbsup: except for some CA dealers. :frusty:

Peter

Sponsored

FPCV8YO

Rode Hard & Put Away Wet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 350Z GT Roadster
Started calling around as well.

One guy even said, when can you come in and test drive one so we can make a deal!!! I dont think some of the sales guys even know what the hell we are talking about!

Regardless, if anyone comes up with one at msrp, please pm me. If not my GT will do :D
:cheers:
Dealt with that yesterday as well. The tune changed when I cc'd the GM.

vdavie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt350
Well please keep your eyes out. I am not interested in paying over MSRP. Hell i would be more inclined to give a finders fee of 1k than pay over MSRP.

Thanks,
Vince

TraKWeapon

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack On Order
Yeah the dealer I bought my car from had a very bad experience with the receiving dealer the last time they tried this and was very hesitant to do it again, so I didn't want to push them. And if the courtesy fee really is $500-1000 (which im sure it would be for a GT350), then the $1700 for enclosed transport might be well worth the extra $$ to not have to deal with my local dealer who is asking 25-30k over.

It sounds like the car is transferred to the receiving dealer and they handle the actual sales transaction. If that is the case, sounds like a quick and easy way for them to sell it out from under me. If I could get a solid answer that this isnt remotely possible, I might pursue it.
The selling dealer handles everything and the receiving dealer handles the deliver prep and a bit of paperwork. Selling dealer collects their sales tax and you pay the difference when you take delivery. Selling dealer also collects the courtesy fee and receiving dealer gets paid by the selling dealer.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
And I'm sure you hope it doesn't to justify the buyers who paid over MSRP. :) Interestingly most limited availability Porsche GT4 are being sold for MSRP :thumbsup: except for some CA dealers. :frusty:

Peter
MSRP $84,600 for the base GT4 gets you a lot of GT350 + ADM + track days + a second car for rainy days if you'd like.

Cruzinaround

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2011 GT Premium, 2012 BMW M3, Etc Etc
Two locations in PA if anyone is interested on a GT350 non "R" allocations ready to be ordered to your specifications. Just let me know if you live close to PA. It seems the dealers tend to favor giving these deals to people who live in the area. But, if you get a referral, or take over an existing deal in progress I suppose it can work for you?

Sponsored

BlkGT3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 GT86 Autox, 16 GT350 TP, 06 Civic Si TTD car
MSRP $84,600 for the base GT4 gets you a lot of GT350 + ADM + track days + a second car for rainy days if you'd like.
Wasn't debating the value proposition but the attitude of the dealers ;) Also my Pcars have been the most track ready out the door vehicles I have owned, hopefully the GT350 gets it right :cheers:

Peter

vdavie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt350
I don't live in PA. but i sure would take one.

Vince

MELLOWYELLOW06

MELLOW 2.0
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY GT PP
Two locations in PA if anyone is interested on a GT350 non "R" allocations ready to be ordered to your specifications. Just let me know if you live close to PA. It seems the dealers tend to favor giving these deals to people who live in the area. But, if you get a referral, or take over an existing deal in progress I suppose it can work for you?
So will they take an order from California and ship if you refer us?

NS2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future: GT350 Track Pack
:D And if anyone hears of anything, keep me in mind pleeeaaase. I've been looking, but haven't found anything with less than a $5k ADM inside a 700 mile radius. New round of dealers to call this weekend, so hopefully something turns up/works out.

Cruzinaround

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2011 GT Premium, 2012 BMW M3, Etc Etc
So will they take an order from California and ship if you refer us?
I haven't had that discussion with them.... I'm guessing a road trip would be in order? But, Shipping details would need to be worked out with them. If you are interested PM me.

I'll reply back with the dealership contact info..

At the moment there are two. As of Yesterday both were still available as built to orders. Two different dealerships.
Sponsored