I am legend.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bray
Vehicle(s)
2020 Twister Orange GT350
Vehicle Showcase
That's not poor alignment; that's the wrong part. You've flipped L-R or F-R, or there's a mfg defect.
Nope. That's the front right on the front right. Shiny side toward tire with textured side facing aft. Also, FYI there is NO way to mix up front for rear. Mounting isn't even close to similar.

I'll try shinny side aft but I don't know why you'd want that side visible.
Sponsored

RubyRed15

Ok, so it's blue.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost Premium PP
Nope. That's the front right on the front right. Shiny side toward tire with textured side facing aft. Also, FYI there is NO way to mix up front for rear. Mounting isn't even close to similar.
Then that leaves defect or just plain, poor engineering. That's the wrong part.

Threebanger

I am legend.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bray
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I'll try swapping L-R and put the shinny side facing aft. Don't know why you'd make it to where a easily scratch-able shinny surface is the display side and the nice textured side catches dirt but with the luck I'm having so far it's possible. If that's the case they weren't thought out very clearly.

sleepless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium Guard flavored
I could see doing shiny side aft. The rallyarmor flaps i used to have are really nice and thick. Both sides are shiny and they always looked clean and new. Ideally the rearward sides of the flaps will never see debris unless you're rocketing around in reverse.

Threebanger

I am legend.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bray
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
No joy. Once the push pins are in (and you have to force them) the flap pushes out. At this point I've almost worn out the three on my front right. Best guess is the holes are off. I'm not even going to F with taking my rear wheels off.

Sponsored

ridenfish39

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT PP
I'm glad I opted for the flaps in the DIY thread....they look way better and cost me less than 15 bucks.

stang9779

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Performance Pack
That's what I thought As well but they are just really thin and stuck together. Here's a pick of how bad the front alignment is.
Wow those are way off. Doesn't even look stealth. I hope mines aren't that away. I'm installing tomorrow.

Can we please get a rear pic and a whole side pic?

cowboyfanVA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Black Performance Package
I stand erected, after CLOSE examination there are 4, they are just really thin. Sorry for not knowing what the hell in talking about [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:lol: I did the same thing. I was like what the eff!!! :doh: I actually looked in the box to see if there was another package!!

Sponsored

RIBS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Ruby Red
That's what I thought As well but they are just really thin and stuck together. Here's a pick of how bad the front alignment is.
This is how my fronts mounted, with 2 of 3 pushpins not seating. I even switched sides, I did not try the rears.:(. See his pic a few posts up....

OP
OP

tsunami

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium EcoBoost Convertible
RPI splash guards...poor attachment hole placement

Threebanger: My front installation was not was bad as yours. The tops were about 1/2 to 3/4 inch closer to the fender rim. Close enough so that when I trimmed the outer section, there was no downward curve on the inside section adjacent to the fender. The hole positions are not only incorrect but it looks like the positions vary from unit to unit. Oh, well...I guess RPI is just following the Flat Rock method of manufacturing.

cowboyfanVA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Black Performance Package
Here's what my front looks like. I used the metal clip to pull the top part in.
20150425_201427.jpg

StangIt #1