Molded Splash Guards?

racer24crm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chase
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red GT
I'm pretty sure AM stated that they are the same. Jaeger brothers is their supplier.
Sponsored

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Wow, these are looking very nice.

Do you think they have as much protection as the others sold? As in do they start high enough?

aggieStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 1965 Mustang Coupe
Wow, these are looking very nice.

Do you think they have as much protection as the others sold? As in do they start high enough?
They dont stick out as far as a lot of the others because i dont like the mudflap look on the mustang, but i can make them go up or as as far out as you want em.

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
They dont stick out as far as a lot of the others because i dont like the mudflap look on the mustang, but i can make them go up or as as far out as you want em.

As in a per person preference? I would want the vertical part to start flush with wheel lip at the height of where the tire itself starts to protrude from the wheel well to prevent the pebbles from blasting down the side of the car, if possible.

Sponsored

aggieStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 1965 Mustang Coupe
As in a per person preference? I would want the vertical part to start flush with wheel lip at the height of where the tire itself starts to protrude from the wheel well to prevent the pebbles from blasting down the side of the car, if possible.
Ya im gonna try out a new idea that wont take any extra time to do whatever size you want. If i was to do that on mine, it would go WAY up the fender! I thake it you dont have tires that sit flush?

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Ya im gonna try out a new idea that wont take any extra time to do whatever size you want. If i was to do that on mine, it would go WAY up the fender! I thake it you dont have tires that sit flush?

Well funny you ask lol, my car has been ripped apart for a month for mods and when I get it back together I am then going to do some spacer playing to get them flush. So, you are on to something here, I would want what I mentioned but with a flush tire lol. So probably what you are thinking.

RubyRed15

Ok, so it's blue.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost Premium PP
Same.

The reality is you have to choose between ugly mud flaps or ugly paint. You're getting one or the other.

chrisgonzales

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic [wrap'd grey] GT Premium PP
Nice like how this is progressing.

Xantom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Accord Touring
$150 for a set from AM seemed ridiculous to me. I bought 2 sets of Ford rubber splash guards for $10 a set from walmart. I plan to epoxy mounting points inside the wheels wells and attach them that way. I am dropping mine an inch and putting 1" spacers all the way around. I may add the clear guard as well.

GTU4EAH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Ruby Red