Sponsored

Modifying As-Built Data Guide

HextallS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Is there a proven list of changes that can be made? I’ve looked around and haven’t found much. I’m wanting to make the rear speaker outputs in a low level signal and a few other things so far only done the fog lights on with blinkers
You can't change only rear or only front out to line level with a Mustang ACM. I checked this weekend on a base ACM and it doesn't work. That info came to me from the F150 sheet. I tried it on a friends F150 and it worked. Mustang ACM is unique however to our cars.
Sponsored

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Has anyone found or tapped into the power steering code yet? I’ve read that the 2018 PP2 has a different software code compared to the reg GT PP1 or EB PP. not referring to the steering “drive modes”, it’s actually part of an As Built module.
to do what?
To get the 2018 GT PP2 performance steering “feel”. Apparently, the GT PP2 has different software coding for the steering, over a PP1.
Has anyone been able to cross reference the PP2 As Built power steering codes yet?

Zepboy

5LitresOfDemocracy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Race Manual GT
Hi All,
I've modding 2015-2017 mustangs with an OBDlink MX for about 18 months now. We need to enable linelock in Australia (it's disabled by default for legal reasons). I've never had a problem yet on more than 50 cars that I've worked on. At the weekend I tried doing a 2018. Any time I tried to write the IPC section (enable linelock control) I would get a communication error (link disrupted) and it wont write it. Any thoughts? Im using an up to date FORScan as far as I'm aware.....
Richard

Spart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Hi All,
I've modding 2015-2017 mustangs with an OBDlink MX for about 18 months now. We need to enable linelock in Australia (it's disabled by default for legal reasons). I've never had a problem yet on more than 50 cars that I've worked on. At the weekend I tried doing a 2018. Any time I tried to write the IPC section (enable linelock control) I would get a communication error (link disrupted) and it wont write it. Any thoughts? Im using an up to date FORScan as far as I'm aware.....
Richard
It's possible the address it's in changed with the 2018 refresh. I would pull some as-built files on similarly configured 2017 and 2018 USDM cars and take a look, see if you can spot where it moved to.

k4show

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium PP
Has anybody gotten the rear diff temperature to work in the cluster of a 17 GT? I tried enabling it, but Forscan was saying it was an incompatible configuration.

Sponsored

EastTNMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Roush Stage 3
Has anybody gotten the rear diff temperature to work in the cluster of a 17 GT? I tried enabling it, but Forscan was saying it was an incompatible configuration.
Do you actually have the rear diff temperature sensor? If not, then it won't matter what you have enabled.

tarnisil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang S550 turbo
Hello,
I have a MY2015, no nav, with Sync 2 version 3.8. Do you think I may still activate navigation with the Forscan procedure? In the first page of this thread I read:

- Enable Navigation on MyFord Touch System that didn't ship with navigation (NOTE: Ford has currently blocked this method, and for now it is no longer possible)

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I did it!!!!! (with version 3.10)

Last edited:

k4show

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium PP
Do you actually have the rear diff temperature sensor? If not, then it won't matter what you have enabled.
Yes, all 2016+ have the rear diff sensor.

Sponsored

tarnisil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang S550 turbo
Sorry! I just remembered I have 3.10 version of Sync 2: as a matter of fact, the mod (Forscan + png) did not worked... nav appears to be unlocked but sd card is not seen :(
Anyone knows if nav can be unlocked in Sync 2 v.3.10???

tarnisil - did the mod you want to do on my 2015. It worked!

gixxersixxerman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2020 GR Supra
Ive not gone through all 130+ pages, but cant find if you can turn the TPMS off. I did on my focus ST, would like to know if possible on the 18 GT. anyone know where id look?

Racerx009

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford mustang gt non pp
Vehicle Showcase
Are there any premium options that can be enabled such as Mycolor, or is that generally a hardware upgrade as well?
That's the only thing I want is to be able to change my dashboard lights to red or blue

PhxDemon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
Does anyone else with a 2018 GT premium have issues seeing the ACM in ForScan? I purchased the expensive OBDLink MX bluetooth adapter and connected to it. When I connect to the car it only loads...

PCM
OBDII
APIM
PAM
BdyCM
BECMB

Am I doing it wrong? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated :)

Edit: JK user error
Sponsored