2015 Mustang Premium GTpp 50th AP ---- 1989 Mustang GT 25th Anniversary
Vehicle Showcase

kenbidwell

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2020 F250 Tremor, 2008 Pontiac Solstice GXP(wifes car)
If you enabled nav in motion in forscan, the vehicle health report tab dissappears. Also, the Clock changes time.

I suspect that the nav in motion mod changes the region of the vehicle to Europe.
Thank you sir for the insight. You were correct, I changed the values back to as built for that module and all is back to normal. I didn't need to use nav in motion anyway!

Ken

Sponsored

Chappers

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Supra MkV - Tungsten Silver
I've been doing some digging regarding the UK / EU / Aus folding mirrors on remote lock and apparently our mustangs don't have the Drivers Door Module or Passenger Door Module... Which is odd because they must be coded somewhere... However... I've found this not sure if it will wake up the modules but I'm scared to try it incase I brick my car... Anyone more brave want to try haha :D

726-44-02-xxxx-xxx*-xxxx DDM Avail Cfg: 0=absent, 1=present
726-47-01-xxx*-xxxx-xxxx PDM Avail Cfg: 0=absent, 1=present

Our values are set to 0 as default change the * to 1 n then reconnect the car and see if the modules appear...

StangATX

Project Corrupted Cyclone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 S550 White Corrupted Cyclone
After doing an app a few month ago with a database of a few As-Built Data from here. I decided to create a domain for computer as well. I didn't add much just a few from this thread. The system has a search feature as well. If some of you would like to participate and update it I can create a login for you to add the rest. I have a lot of project in progress and don't have much time to work on it. Anyways, Hope this will help some of you guys. Feel free to PM if you're interested in updating the system.

Link: http://s550-asbuiltdata.ml/

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast
Very nice. I just sent you a pm

buzz-dee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Premium PP
I've been doing some digging regarding the UK / EU / Aus folding mirrors on remote lock and apparently our mustangs don't have the Drivers Door Module or Passenger Door Module... Which is odd because they must be coded somewhere... However... I've found this not sure if it will wake up the modules but I'm scared to try it incase I brick my car... Anyone more brave want to try haha :D

726-44-02-xxxx-xxx*-xxxx DDM Avail Cfg: 0=absent, 1=present
726-47-01-xxx*-xxxx-xxxx PDM Avail Cfg: 0=absent, 1=present

Our values are set to 0 as default change the * to 1 n then reconnect the car and see if the modules appear...
The folding mirrors are not operated through modules but are hard wired to the switch. Every time you press it, the polarity in the circuit is reversed. Maybe it can be done by adding an aftermarket module that powers the switch on locking/unlocking the doors, idk.

StangATX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Very nice. I just sent you a pm
Thanks! I received another request from a member as well. Anyways, I created a main login that y'all can share. I will PM all of you guys and tag y'all here like that y'all can talk to each other and avoid making twice or more the same entry lol.
[MENTION=27749]MakStang[/MENTION] [MENTION=22055]jstump2490[/MENTION]

Sponsored

StangATX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@MakStang
@jstump2490

PM Sent!

PS:
Since my app and that web system is linked together. Whatever you update on the system it will update on the Android app as well. Thanks a lot for your help on the thread and the system! :cheers:

Boggus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Mustang GT PP
Somewhere along the way I have lost illumination on both my steering wheel controls and the headlight switch. I have toggled between POLICE mode and DARK mode and still have failed to re-activate my illumination on them.

Any ideas?

MixTape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard Green 2015 Ford Mustang EcoBoost PP

soldier989

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP Premium
Are there any screenshots of what these different themes look like? I'd like to see what the blue/black theme looks like. Maybe we could compile screenshots on the OP?
Sponsored